Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where should round 1 of the power tour be?

The other day at the boat shop i heard there isnt a name, so i dont know what you would put on your stickers.
    just make sure you show up, you missed way to many trips last season $sucker.

Squirtin Thunder
    Make it simple "River Rods"

moneysucker
    I kind of liked the Insane Power Tour. myself but whatever. I have a wetsuit so I can go to needles.

moneysucker
    Oh yeah, My plotter will be in my trailer at the races, Both NJBA and IHBA, so I better not see any shoe polish, tape, home depot mail box address #s on any boats. I am cheap. Let me know what you need. Rubber Ducky is still sporting the Walmart mail box stickers for his CA#s to piss me off. Loser.

Nucking futs
    I kind of liked the Insane Power Tour. myself but whatever. I have a wetsuit so I can go to needles.
    Just don't tell anyone your going and that way you might F'n show up for once !!!! Tell Squid to get out of the lounge chair so he can bring his junk too !!
    I mean junk in a good way

cyclone
    Oh yeah, My plotter will be in my trailer at the races, Both NJBA and IHBA, so I better not see any shoe polish, tape, home depot mail box address #s on any boats. I am cheap. Let me know what you need. Rubber Ducky is still sporting the Walmart mail box stickers for his CA#s to piss me off. Loser.
    im so going to hold you to this. the numbers is one of many things i forget to take care of before every race.

Dogballs
    So is every one staying at the Avi for the first round of the Power Tour?
    I heard they are doing some major construction / improvements to the place adding parking etc.
    Balls

i think we have all ran the duct tape numbers at least once.
    I carefully peeled mine off and stuck em on the wall in my garage.that blue masking tape kicks ass.

AVI works for me. We can just launch right there and head down towards sofa kings place. There are some killer sandy beaches in between the 2, and if anyone wants to lose in a friendly game of shoes, just let me know.

I liked "Cinco De Hot Boat" ...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast