Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colton Cable Ski-Way

skyskier
    Damn, the Cinnamon Cinder, havent heard that in about 50 yrs How about the Harmony Park Ballroom in Newport Beach doing the surfer stomp, to Dick Dale and the Deltones, good times back then!!!! NSF
    The Rendezvous Ballroom & The Golden Bear?

Not So Fast
    The Rendezvous Ballroom & The Golden Bear?
    Yep, you bet Club Cheetah, saw the Chambers Bros there (I think) perform "Time", you got high just walking in the place NSF .... PS Wasnt the Rendezvous and Harmony Park the same place just different names and owners????????? Seems my memory is just a little HAZY for that time period NSF

skyskier
    Yep, you bet Club Cheetah, saw the Chambers Bros there (I think) perform "Time", you got high just walking in the place NSF .... PS Wasnt the Rendezvous and Harmony Park the same place just different names and owners????????? Seems my memory is just a little HAZY for that time period NSF
    Yeah, me too!..........I think you're right, both were the same. I'm thinking it was located closer down at Dana Point, overlooking the "boneyard"? It was ALWAYS pretty foggy when I'd come back out to the car. Ever go up to the Century room by LAX for the afterhours? I think the place re-opened at about 5:00am. Saw Chuck Berry jammin with JR Walker & Etta James, Hoyt Axton, too many more I can't remember? Never knew who was gonna show up

I grew up in Rialto and now live in Oklahoma... funny but this is in the town of Guthrie where i live now, reminds me of th 60's and 70's in Colton. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RIIk...layer_embedded
    Last edited by cpatterson; 09-04-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123