Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHP Officer Killed

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I've wanted to do that at times, kids passing on the shoulder at 80 MPH then speeding back up to 90+ as I'm going 70-75. If they want to endanger their own life, go for it. But they have no right to endanger mine or my family's. Can one call 911 for that? Kilr? or should I have Riverside Sherriff or CHP programmed into my phone. I would not do something like that all the time, I think it resembles "big brother" but there have been a handful of times I have thought about doing it to possibly save someones life and yet did not feel it was appropriate to cal 911.
    BTW, terrible tragedy for both officers and their families. :cry: God speed.

Beer-30
    I've wanted to do that at times, kids passing on the shoulder at 80 MPH then speeding back up to 90+ as I'm going 70-75. If they want to endanger their own life, go for it. But they have no right to endanger mine or my family's. Can one call 911 for that? Kilr? or should I have Riverside Sherriff or CHP programmed into my phone. I would not do something like that all the time, I think it resembles "big brother" but there have been a handful of times I have thought about doing it to possibly save someones life and yet did not feel it was appropriate to cal 911.
    BTW, terrible tragedy for both officers and their families. :cry: God speed.
    You can call 911. If a unit is nearby, dispatch can get them in position. Dispatch will tell you to discontinue following if speeds become a factor. Just advising a plate is plenty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123