Thread: sea ray

hoolign
    i was looking at ann 89 30ft sea rray
    400 hours,excellent shape,it could use bottom paint
    twin 5.7 mercruisers,what would this boat be worth approx?

Whatboat
    I was looking for a late 80s, around 30 ft, express cruiser. Did not see one searay (in good condition) under $30.000. Hope this helps.

spectras only
    Jeff, there's a 1974 30 ' weekender in the buy and sell for 30K CDN. It's a twin V drive from the okanagan [fresh water use ].12 foot beam,a real party boat for little money.Watch out for transom and stringer problems with these older searays , they would cost you an additional 3-5 K to fix.

hoolign
    thanx guys,....atilla im stil in kelowna ,are you coming up again...ready foor this,70000 for the 89,i was going to offeer 40,it is mint,where do i look for the stringer damage ,the glasss in the hull iss awsome.as is thewhole boat
    [dont bitch about my typingg im on ramada iinternnet]
    whatboat....is that cdn dollars or real ones

spectras only
    Jeff, I'll try to go to the kelowna poker run [aug 10th at the Eldorado hotel].If my 24 spectra won't make it ,my buddy Andrew will be there with my ex 20 foot jet [white w/blue trim]and I'll tag along wink .If you have time to come down to OK Falls after the poker run,we could go for a rip in the 19 spectra as well .I'll e-mail you Andrew's cell # if he comes for sure.I gave up my cell ph long time ago[ don't want to be bothered with it all the time ]. PS; an 89 30' searay in excellent condition won't be lower than 55-65K ! You could buy Tony's custom mediterranian style center console[ only one ever made]29 Kazulin formerly named Kavalk with twin merc outboards with 125 hrs for 49K, listed at www.thunderbirdyachtsales.com. Tony said it needs TLC ,because the owner neglected it ,but it's well worth it .It would be an easy job converting it to a closed deck!
    [ July 30, 2002, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: spectras only ]

Whatboat
    ....is that cdn dollars or real ones
    real

spectras only
    Whatboat , I live in canada, we don't see real wink money here hehe.