Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Here They Come! Mexican Trucks

bchbum
    I love my country , but Damn the people running it scare the hell out of me . I'm not looking forward to whats it's going to be like when my kids grow-up.

i all ready dealt with one today on the 405. dumb mother ****er was in the fast lane for at least 10 miles. you try that towing your boat and see what happens.
    we need to call 911 on all those trucks

scooooter7
    Free trade in the US has just meant dumbing down to everyone else's level. Maybe they have brought there level up a little, but it sure hasn't helped us much.

Sanger D
    Sorry to say, but this country has been in BIG TROUBLE for many years now and it is only going to get a whole lot worse!!!!! We NEED a revolution to get some eyebrows raised. we MUST control are borders and our imports but unfortunately we do not even own most of our ports anymore, this country has been for sale for a long time. Read your Bible if you want to know our countrys future!!!!!!!

PaPaG
    It is nothing but bullcrap...this country is doing some crazy shiat allowing all kinds of threats into this country. Our leaders should be ashamed of themselves....and this is coming from a super conservative right winger....

Baja Big Dog
    i think this is the way big business and the gubment is trying to do away with unions...
    BINGO...
    Some people think that 25 bucks an hour to drive a truck is too much....Thank the Teamsters for the Mexicans bringing trucks across!!!
    And it amazes me how many people are shitting a brick over the Mexican trucks, they will be safer than 75% of the container jockeys coming out of the ports of LA and Long Beach, these are the real death traps!!! And share that pipe with all of us if you think these guys are either insured or licenced!!!

Blown 472
    got few muther-trucker buddys myself and they are hot:devil: ...what happins if they get dui"s in mexi does it apply the same way here in the us??
    im sure there will be some storys of trucks getting sabotaged along the roads??
    Lil water in the fuel.

Seadog
    Blown, you are showing your stupidity again. Bush may be for this, but it was your buddy Clinton that pushed it through. My personal thought is that I hope every state trooper is saving their entire ticket book for these trucks.

Blown 472
    Blown, you are showing your stupidity again. Bush may be for this, but it was your buddy Clinton that pushed it through. My personal thought is that I hope every state trooper is saving their entire ticket book for these trucks.
    Oh and he couldn't have stopped it? you are the stupid one that supports that pos prez that is selling this country down the road.

Baja Big Dog
    The Highway Patrol sets up and inspection station near my house sometimes and very few trucks get through.
    I drive the speed limit and leave space to brake. A$$hole truckers ride my bumper (when they're supposed to be going 55).
    I know not all truckers are like that, but enough are that I don't see the Mexican truckers being much worse.
    The good part of this is that maybe I can get my truck registered in Michoacan and I can skip the smog checks?
    OK, it sucks 100%.
    O.O., what smog check??? the snap idle test is a joke, any mexican truck can pass it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast