Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new to yuma

bad muchacho
    Im new to yuma AZ from MI moved out here for a job and the hot boat life style looking for good places to met up with other boaters on the river here and in havasu any sugestions:2purples:

RitcheyRch
    Lake Martinez is your best bet

pw_Tony
    Hell yea come on by to Fishers/Martinez lake! I gots a few friends stationed at Yuma... always a good time there

bad muchacho
    what is the hot spot here silicone beach is what i have heard of? i have a 74 wriedt with a 468 olds its pearl white with green and purple flames on it hope to get ou there soon

AZJD
    Lake Martinez is your best bet
    Ditto! Closer than havi and great boating....

pw_Tony
    what is the hot spot here silicone beach is what i have heard of? i have a 74 wriedt with a 468 olds its pearl white with green and purple flames on it hope to get ou there soon
    Umm during the day just find a cool place to hang out.... then at night usually people head over to Martinez Bar for some singing and dancing! But the seasons almost over so you better get out there!

bad muchacho
    where do you do most of you boating at around scottsdale or do you head this way?

bad muchacho
    what is the typical season out here cus where im from ill be boating into december out here

pw_Tony
    Season is til october. But I go out during the winter sometimes just to ride bikes or whatever, just too cold of water for me!

bohica
    Im new to yuma AZ from MI moved out here for a job and the hot boat life style looking for good places to met up with other boaters on the river here and in havasu any sugestions:2purples:
    I have some friends that live in Yuma and most do all their boating at Lake Martinez. With the summer season coming to a close, a lot of the boaters will be putting away the boats for the sand toys. Since your really close to Glamis and even closer to Gordons Well & Buttercup, be sure to check out dunes once the weather starts to cool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast