Thread: 07 superduty?

cc322
    Fricken
    Oakies
    Really
    Digem
    On the other hand real men DONT wear bow ties :argue: :rollside:

soupersonic
    Yea , according to some folks on the diesel forums the Chevy will have +- 340 HP and 640 ' lbs of Torque D MAx, The Ford is supposed to 6.4 L twin turbo job , no reports of estimated HP and Torque and the big bad Cummins in the dodges will be bumped from a 5.9L to a 6.7 L and reports are 375 HP and 675 ' lbs of Torque. I think ford is waiting to see what everyone else does so they can try to up them HP and Torque wise.

02HoWaRd26
    Do you know if the cummins is still going to be an inline 6er if so those torque # will be put down to the ground nicly they already are the nicest to drive around town

02HoWaRd26
    On the other hand real men DONT wear bow ties :argue: :rollside:
    Nice, :crossx: but still the only thing ford ever did right was circle there mistakeshttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12148logobacklight1.jpg

cc322
    Nice, :crossx: but still the only thing ford ever did right was circle there mistakeshttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12148logobacklight1.jpg
    Ok you asked for it Chevy ..Chevy.. made of tin drive em out push em in :yuk: :boxed:

Rubths
    As of last week I was waiting until the 07 Superduty came out to pull the trigger but they keep pushing out the date and my dealer tells me its most likely because of engine issues. I decided this week I did not want to wait nor do I want to be a ginny pig on the first year so we ordered a new 06 F-350 that should be delivered the first week of Feb.

cc322
    As of last week I was waiting until the 07 Superduty came out to pull the trigger but they keep pushing out the date and my dealer tells me its most likely because of engine issues. I decided this week I did not want to wait nor do I want to be a ginny pig on the first year so we ordered a new 06 F-350 that should be delivered the first week of Feb.
    Congrats on the new truck, did you get the diesel or V10?

Rubths
    Congrats on the new truck, did you get the diesel or V10?
    We ordered another Diesel.

cc322
    We ordered another Diesel.
    very nice they are awsome motors.

soupersonic
    Do you know if the cummins is still going to be an inline 6er if so those torque # will be put down to the ground nicly they already are the nicest to drive around town
    Yes , still Inline 6 . The 6.7 Litre ( i beleive ) comes from the agricultural tractor division of cummins.Those numbers were estimates based on educated guess of some in the know peeps on the TDR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast