Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: from your friends at the GOP

centerhill condor
    A little link for the PRF. Enjoy or maybe not.
    http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
    CC

ULTRA26 # 1
    The vid should draw some attention.

Moneypitt
    Be careful here Robert. Those pictures with WORDS could really create a stir. Who was it that said the Dems were never for any action againt Sadamm and Iraq?? Seems the cat is out of the bag now. But of course in true liberal fashion they have changed there minds and no longer support Bush's war...........Ray

redneckcharlie
    A little link for the PRF. Enjoy or maybe not.
    http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
    CC
    Holy XXXT! Now you've gone and done it, audio and video evidence of the democratic position on Iraq and Saddam. Will be interesting to see how they spin that!

centerhill condor
    Be careful here Robert. Those pictures with WORDS could really create a stir. Who was it that said the Dems were never for any action againt Sadamm and Iraq?? Seems the cat is out of the bag now. But of course in true liberal fashion they have changed there minds and no longer support Bush's war...........Ray
    Holy XXXT! Now you've gone and done it, audio and video evidence of the democratic position on Iraq and Saddam. Will be interesting to see how they spin that!
    yea, I'm a real bad ass allright...truth, as usual, is stranger than fiction. Who'd a thunk it.
    there's no mention of Sadaam's attempt on GHWB's life...itself an act of war!
    CC

OGShocker
    Great post!!!
    It will never convince the people who think 9-11-2001 was a rooz.

Sleeper CP
    You may have read this post by me on the Sandbar:
    The Problem is our "F"ing Pres. that I voted for twice gave $$$ to twice and gave $$$ to the GOP have let the lies and the double speak go on for way to long. The mold has been cast and he won't argue in public with them because of his BS "new tone" that he brought to Washington.
    His "new tone" should have been after Sept 11th "your with us or you're with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about the war for oil, or the Pres. let us into this war he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
    ....Why did you get me started? ....I better stop...
    The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to speak to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced himselves and then I very politely told him to "stick it" and quit calling me until my "party the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told him of my disappointment with the Pres. and the "party" and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
    Ok I feel better now...out
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

GAWnCA
    You may have read this post by me on the Sandbar:
    His "new tone" should have been after Sept 11th "your with us or you're with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about the war for oil, or the Pres. let us into this war he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
    The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to speak to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced himselves and then I very politely told him to "stick it" and quit calling me until my "party the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told him of my disappointment with the Pres. and the "party" and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
    Ok I feel better now...out
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Two points I would like to make... Don't forget the RINOs in D.C. and 2. Reagan granted amnesty in 1987 and that was when all the laws were to be enforced... They weren't and now we have 30 million illegals that D.C. wants to give amnesty, claiming the new laws will be enforced. A lot of republicans are for this deal as well and the democrats.
    WE THE PEOPLE no longer matter as long as big business can buy the candidate and the party.

Sleeper CP
    The Republicans want labor for business and the Dem's are looking for voters.
    No national voter ID cards..You have to show ID to buy beer and cig's but anybody can register to vote....BS
    I don't agree with him on everything but as Mike Savage Say's "Borders,language and Culture" we need to protect all three or my Grandchildren 40 years from now will be living in a Country that would not be recognizable to my parents...if not sooner.
    Just my .02
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    The Republicans want labor for business and the Dem's are looking for voters.
    No national voter ID cards..You have to show ID to buy beer and cig's but anybody can register to vote....BS
    I don't agree with him on everything but as Mike Savage Say's "Borders,language and Culture" we need to protect all three or my Grandchildren 40 years from now will be living in a Country that would not be recognizable to my parents...if not sooner.
    Just my .02
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    ID to vote, IMO, is a must.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast