Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: President in 08'

'75 Miller
    The media would come all over themselves in an Orgy of Bush bashing... the Dems would get it in a cake walk...
    I understand your point, but whoever Thompson picks to be his VP the media (print and most tv) are gonna do everything in their power to tear 'em down. If the leftocrats nominated someone "reasonable" like Richardson I'd worry....and hope Thompson selects someone with no ties to the Bush administration. But since the dems are essentially controlled by far-left
    loons they'll almost certainly nominate hillary or obama...neither of which stand a chance nationally, IMO.

RitcheyRch
    Ditto that.
    Thompson for me!

HowardFlat
    Ted Nugent For President!

'75 Miller
    Ted Nugent For President!
    Ann Coulter for President, Ted for VP.

Boatcop
    Fred In '08!

River Lynchmob
    Fred for me as well but like was said earlier he needs to pick a running mate with no ties to the Bush admin.

Boatcop
    I'm surprised at the results so far. I though all you Californians would be shooting for the California Dream Team.
    Fienstien/Boxer.

'75 Miller
    I'm surprised at the results so far. I though all you Californians would be shooting for the California Dream Team.
    Fienstien/Boxer.

That's not funny! Hell I'm surprised that hillary got 4 votes and obama got 2. Not surprised they haven't commented openly.

IMPATIENT 1
    I know he's not on the list, but I wish Colin Powell would throw his hat in the ring. He is someone I trully respect, and actually has a head on his shoulders. Unlike the other talking heads.
    Darrell.
    i 2nd that, colin is very smart and i think he'd lead the country very well. i still don't know who'll i vote for, guess i'll wait till we're down to 4 choices

DeltaSigBoater
    Fienstien/Boxer.

GOD HELP US IF THAT EVER HAPPENS!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast