Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EZ ups that fly...

Throttle
    yep saw it today in the channel... peeps looked like they were camping for a week without any boats (yes the boat (s) were out while others saved space on the point in the channel:idea: ...) then a gust of wind came and it was up up and away... accross and over 3 boats... all of them with some minor damage, however how would you feel if you had a brand new eticket on the water (did not even have numbers painted on it yet) OUCH!
    peeps didn't seem to give a crap, let alone take any responsibility...

Redneck
    yep saw it today in the channel... peeps looked like they were camping for a week without any boats (yes the boat (s) were out while others saved space on the point in the channel:idea: ...) then a gust of wind came and it was up up and away... accross and over 3 boats... all of them with some minor damage, however how would you feel if you had a brand new eticket on the water (did not even have numbers painted on it yet) OUCH!
    that ez up is at the end of the channel all mangled but left for someone else to pic up.

Throttle
    figures...

BadKachina
    that ez up is at the end of the channel all mangled but left for someone else to pic up.
    I was wondering where I left that.

ahhell
    if its a 12 footer I need one of the side rails....

BoatFloating
    Happened to my buddies new Howard Bullet at Moabi a couple years ago. The difference is the guy who owned the Ez Up offered to pay for the gel repair.
    These people are responsible for the damage that Ez Up caused whether they give a crap or not. Period.....

Kilrtoy
    Damn Mexicans

phebus
    Chipped the gel on the Lavey, put a hole in the Magic's bimini, and scratched the gel and windshield on the E-Ticket.
    I would have gone BeaverRetriever on them.

BadKachina
    Chipped the gel on the Lavey, put a hole in the Magic's bimini, and scratched the gel and windshield on the E-Ticket.
    I would have gone BeaverRetriever on them.
    Ouch!!!

Throttle
    not pretty...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast