Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB Mach 26

redneckcharlie
    Does anybody know what the story is on the Mach 26 with 2.5's in Cali.? I've left the guy three different messages, but never got any response.

Tunnel Vision
    I would buy the Mach 22 with Twin 2.5 Drags if it were my money.
    Just my .02
    Oh, there is one for sale in the spam section.
    TV

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Call Bryan from DCB. He was talking about selling his 03 Mach with 300X's.
    Did you go check out the one with 2.5's?
    Dude that thing was a piece of crap.... I feel like telling the guy to pay for my wasted trip to havasu.....
    the thing had the hugest gouge on the middle center sponson. And The guy says he had no idea. I don't even know how that boat floats....
    Waste of my time. If your boat ain't a 8 or a 9 don't tell me it is. If its a 2 with hull damgage state it and I won't even bother looking. Unless the price is right.... DAM I'm mad. :devil:

DCBDaytona
    Dude that thing was a piece of crap.... I feel like telling the guy to pay for my wasted trip to havasu.....
    the thing had the hugest gouge on the middle center sponson. And The guy says he had no idea. I don't even know how that boat floats....
    Waste of my time. If your boat ain't a 8 or a 9 don't tell me it is. If its a 2 with hull damgage state it and I won't even bother looking. Unless the price is right.... DAM I'm mad. :devil:
    Can't say I didn't warn you.. My buddy told me is was pretty beat.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Can't say I didn't warn you.. My buddy told me is was pretty beat.
    Pretty beat.... man pretty beat is a understatement. man this
    thing had a 2 foot crack going across the back of the bottom sponson. And two gouges about 1 inch deep and about 2 feet long as well. You can see the wood of the stringer just sitting there. And that looks to be rotted out. and to top it all off the guy has been driving like that for the whole season.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    I am considering offers on this onehttp://C:\Documents and Settings\DBouchard\My Documents\My Pictures\the new DCB\smaller file.JPG
    Whats the price... And what happened to your old one with the twin 2.5's

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Does anybody know what the story is on the Mach 26 with 2.5's in Cali.? I've left the guy three different messages, but never got any response.
    Thats the one I just went to look at...... Its pretty beat down... and yah the guy really never answers the phone. Its kind of weird. You would think if he is trying to sell his rig. he would answer the dam thing.:idea:

DCBDaytona
    Pretty beat.... man pretty beat is a understatement. man this
    thing had a 2 foot crack going across the back of the bottom sponson. And two gouges about 1 inch deep and about 2 feet long as well. You can see the wood of the stringer just sitting there. And that looks to be rotted out. and to top it all off the guy has been driving like that for the whole season.
    Hell, you should have offered him $40k for that heap! In that condition that's probably all it's worth. Sad to see.

DSIDan
    Whats the price... And what happened to your old one with the twin 2.5's
    As far as price, Drew's got his listed at $85k mines slightly better equipt, It has a triple axle trailer with drive gaurd, Its newer, has dual GPS, Huge Stereo w/ Satalite and Intercoms. It was rumored to be the fastest F-26 (114mph) but I have not been able to back that up. This boat is a 9. Its worth $92ish, and thats what I would consider, as I am not trying to sell it, and I really love it.
    A freind owns the Mach he loves it! Uses it all the time, I will ask him if he would consider selling.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    As far as price, Drew's got his listed at $85k mines slightly better equipt, It has a triple axle trailer with drive gaurd, Its newer, has dual GPS, Huge Stereo w/ Satalite and Intercoms. It was rumored to be the fastest F-26 (114mph) but I have not been able to back that up. This boat is a 9. Its worth $92ish, and thats what I would consider, as I am not trying to sell it, and I really love it.
    A freind owns the Mach he loves it! Uses it all the time, I will ask him if he would consider selling.
    Thanks man... Its just to bad I've seen the boat for sale twice before for alot cheaper. Thanks though... Let me know when your looking to really sell it for a better price. How much did you sell your old one for to your friend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast