Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why would she be hanging out with these folks?

eliminatedsprinter
    This whole thread isn't worth wasting 10 words on.

Old Texan
    Convenient memory losses when dealing with National Security issues are inexcusable. Politics as usual doesn't fly with me in this arena.
    There are many who come to mind when considering this issue.
    Memory losses vs. trumped up accusations based on loose facts taken out of context to overthrow an administration??????? Which is worse.............

Kachina26
    This whole thread isn't worth wasting 10 words on.
    Well if you include the smilie, you just did. Have you ever clicked on one of this guys' copy/paste posts that was worth responding to?

eliminatedsprinter
    Well if you include the smilie, you just did. Have you ever clicked on one of this guys' copy/paste posts that was worth responding to?

QuickJet
    What did Gonzalez have to do with National security? I think he was a piece of shit for other reasons (not firing the right prosecutors) but that's a different story.
    As far as Condi Rice goes, she's just following the "Don't ask Don't tell" mantra the Clinton enacted. And who's to say she's gay? And if she was, she's not out beating her chest for same sex marriage (which would be her only hypocrisy). Hey I like street racing, but if Governor I wouldn't make legal.
    BTW I'm not against same sex marriage..............

never_fast_enuf
    My comment had nothing to do with Billy Boy it had to with Condi.
    Having convenient forgetful spells like the you have quited from Clinton, IMO, are quite different when they involve a matter of National Security.
    To me, it matters not whether Condi likes the ladies but then again I'm not a Republican Senator
    I will never NOT take the opportunity to let you proudly display your hypocrisy.

never_fast_enuf
    This is so like 8 years ago, nice try to get off subject thou, now back to condi and her friends, you know the libs she hangs with and the fags too.
    Must be hard to swallow all the crap these folks feed you and you put all your trust in them only to find out they are not what they say they are, where is a superhero when you need him, or some sports star for ya to look up to.
    This thread didn't quite go the way you had hoped, did it. See, no one gives a rip if Condi likes women, men or both.
    You keep trying...and failing sponge...

ULTRA26 # 1
    What did Gonzalez have to do with National security? I think he was a piece of shit for other reasons (not firing the right prosecutors) but that's a different story.
    As far as Condi Rice goes, she's just following the "Don't ask Don't tell" mantra the Clinton enacted. And who's to say she's gay? And if she was, she's not out beating her chest for same sex marriage (which would be her only hypocrisy). Hey I like street racing, but if Governor I wouldn't make legal.
    BTW I'm not against same sex marriage..............
    Gonzalez had nothing to do with National Security. Condi following Clinton's example, when being questioned about very important issues regarding 9/11, is unacceptable. Her sexuality is her business, as is every Americans.
    I will never NOT take the opportunity to let you proudly display your hypocrisy.
    Nobody cares, me included.
    BYW, the issues were 9/11 and a BJ. I view them differently.
    This thread didn't quite go the way you had hoped, did it. See, no one gives a rip if Condi likes women, men or both.
    You keep trying...and failing sponge...
    I think Blown's point landed right where he aimed it.

eliminatedsprinter
    Gonzalez had nothing to do with National Security. Condi following Clinton's example, when being questioned about very important issues regarding 9/11, is unacceptable. Her sexuality is her business, as is every Americans.
    Nobody cares, me included.
    BYW, the issues were 9/11 and a BJ. I view them differently.
    I think Blown's point landed right where he aimed it.
    Point?
    Cheezy character assasination is not a point in my book.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Point?
    Cheezy character assasination is not a point in my book.
    That the folks in Washington aren't better in many ways than the rest of the field. THEY ALL SUCK
    The Bush administration, IMO, has made way to big of deal about sexuality issues. You know the old do as we say and not as we do, mindset.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast