Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas shoot out.

rrrr
    All four of 'em got life in the Federal pen. After that cop was shot at, they exited the freeway and turned right. Went about 1.5 miles and turned on a street 150 yards from my office, carjacked a Chevy PU. Two blocks later they sprayed another squad car with automatic fire, hauled ass through a redlight and collided with a car.
    They jumped out, went in a business, carjacked a Maxima and escaped out the back door. They got away clean but were captured within a couple of months. I walked over to look at the second squad car and was amazed at the quantity and size of the bullet holes.
    Musta been driving a Maxima like dmontzta's to get away like that.

MsDrmr
    Good land all mighty,,those guys were great shots.

riverrunner
    I can't belive that cop didn't get hit. That was insane. Looking at those shots through the headrests, he should have been dead. I hope the phuckers fry.

H20 Toie
    Man they must have had the force with them that day.

Moneypitt
    The groups of fire are a result of full auto firing. The shots are continous, so they tend to "group up" on their own...........MP

HCS
    The groups of fire are a result of full auto firing. The shots are continous, so they tend to "group up" on their own...........MP
    That would tend to make it easy to group your bullets together.

H20Advantage
    Check the car out in the video and the pictures. I don't think it's the same vehicle.
    Vehicle in the video has a black pushguard on the front of it and the video has RPD on the screen for the police department.
    The car in the pictures does not have the push bumper and look at the city name on the doors.
    May be from the same incident but not the same car. Looking at the trajectory of the bullets through the headrest and the lack of room in the vehicle for the officer to lay down. To much stuff in the the center console area. I don't think he would have been able to get out of the way.
    Just food for thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12