Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: good thursday morning everyone

riverbound
    Someone else made me do it. :rollside: The aliens have programmed me to taunt you.
    We can no longer be friends.....please delete all my contact info from all your phones and computers.... I am now putting you on ignore.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We can no longer be friends.....please delete all my contact info from all your phones and computers.... I am now putting you on ignore.
    you are mean. :yuk:

76ANTHONY
    See!? I can't even keep Pancake off Hot Boat!!!!
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...akeworking.jpg
    i see pancake left you a stickey note, hahaha in blue

Do F150's Float?
    i see pancake left you a stickey note, hahaha in blue
    No, that's from my assistant Can't you feel the love?

76ANTHONY
    is this what makai and pancake are gonna look like http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nd_pancake.jpg

Do F150's Float?
    76....i hate you :yuk: You're mean.
    OK! The craziest fog storm just rolled up and i can barely see the HUGE apartment building across the street, let alone the ocean! This is really kinda scary!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples:

riverbound
    RB you really want to freek yourself out check this web site out
    Aliens - Real or Fake (http://www.aliensthetruth.com/)
    Focker.... I really dont want to, but I know I will end up checking it out I dont like you anymore either.

riverbound
    OK.... I think I just peed my self :cry:
    http://www.aliensthetruth.com/images/alienautopsy2.jpg
    http://www.aliensthetruth.com/images/alienautopsy1.jpg
    The Greys
    The greys are the most commonly identified alien race in UFOlogy and the alien abduction phenomenon. There are many different views, stories and theories concerning them ranging from the different New Age views to the different Scientific, and conspiracy theorist views.
    Scientific Community:
    The Greys are the most commonly described race by abduction victims. In this view they are considered a race with an unknown motives, and agendas. They seem to be abducting, studying, testing and using various individuals, usually recorded following family trees for their unknown reasons.
    New Age Movement:
    In the new age movement the Greys are often associated as an evil race, or a race with bad energy. Due to the methods of acquisition of abductees, the race is feared by many of those who are selected. They are often associated with other races, such as the Reptoids whose reasons are also unknown.
    Conspiracy Theorists:
    The different conspiracy theories are often a mix of the scientific and new age views. The standard conspiracy base states that the Greys crashed one or more of their space ships, one in Roswell, NM in 1947. The US Government recovered them, and have reverse-engineered the technology to bring about most of the advanced tech that we have today. The Government then made a secret treaty with the Greys allowing them to abduct human beings in exchange for more advanced technology.
    Types of Greys
    Their are descriptions of several types of Greys: they are all humanoid in appearance, an almond-shaped head, two large black lidless eyes, two arms, hands with no thumbs, legs, and feet. Small mouths and nostrils have been noticed as well. All tend to appear greyish in color, either their skin color or some form of clothing. Their name is obviously representative of their description.
    Type A
    This is the type most commonly referred to as the greys. They are normally about 4.5 ft tall with large heads and black "wrap around" eyes. They have limited facial features, slit mouth and no nose to speak of. They have evolved beyond the need for reproductive systems or digestive systems and reproduce by cloning.
    Their genetics are partly based on insectoidal genetics. Their science deals largely with the study of other life forms and genetic engineering. They have supposedly had a part to play in the alteration of human genetics over thousands of years. It seems that they may be trying to cross breed with humans in order to create a "hybrid race" that would be the best of both worlds, literally! Another theory concerning their lack of reproduction is that they are a dying race and
    The greys seem to be emotionless (by human standards) and therefore are seen as cruel in their treatment of human beings. They are able to take human lives without any regard for that individual.
    Type B
    Tall Greys from Orion. Usually about 7 to 8 ft. tall (reports often exaggerate their height as being 9 to 12 ft.) with facial feature somewhat similar to grey type A with the exception of the large nose found on type B greys. These greys also have technologies that allow them to perform certain actions that appear "miraculous." These greys are less viscous towards humans than type A greys. They tend to influence more through political controls and negotiated agreements with those in power. Supposedly the type seen long ago in Eastern Russia
    Type C
    These are the shortest of the greys and tend to be about 3.5 ft. tall. Their facial features are very similar to the Zeta Reticuli greys and are of the same root race. They are just as hostile to humans as the Zetas. They are from a star system near the shoulder of Orion called Bellatrax.
    The most commonly seen grey is around two to four feet tall, very slender and delicate looking, they are small beings and light weight, extremely penetrating black slanted eyes with no pupils, almost vestigial mouth and nose, a very large head with a pointed chin. The skin color varies from dark grey to light grey, tan to tanish grey, white to pale white. They have no hair on their bodies.
    There have also been many report of cross breeds that are both human and grey. These are explained as hybrids, a cross between the races. They have more of the physical appearance and physical strength of humans, however much broader powers of the mind.

riverbound
    I'm really starting to dilike my "Friends". :yuk:
    Alian interview (http://www.aliensthetruth.com/movies..._interview.zip)
    Alien Interview
    The color video footage, which lasts for two minutes and fifty-five seconds, was said to have been smuggled out of Area 51, the secret military Groom Lake facility in Nevada by a man referring to himself as "Victor". The video film depicts a Grey alien being interrogated at the facility.
    It was first presented on the Art Bell radio show on 13th March, 1997 during an interview with UFOlogist Sean David Morton. Morton claimed the interrogation was fairly recent, sometime in 1996.
    Whitley Streiber, author of "Communion," stated, "There are things about this footage that are particularly striking. Some of the least known features reported by witnesses are presented here. If this tape is not authentic, then it must have been made by people with very special inside knowledge."
    Victor claims to have smuggled the film out of the base, and felt it best to have the footage broadcast on network television as soon as possible in order to publicly expose what the government was hiding. Victor believes that if his identity is revealed we would be assassinated, this would only further help to confirm the claims and authenticity behind the film.
    The video footage has DNI/27 recorded into the bottom line of the frame, along with what appears to be the time code numbers for date, minutes and seconds. DNI may be an acronym for the Department of Naval Intelligence, which is the group responsible for the Groom Lake facility. Bob Lazar, controversial former Area 51 employee, who went public with claims of having worked on recovered flying saucers, noted that his pay checks had DNI stamped on them.
    Click picture to download.
    Morton describes, "The film was shot through a large plane of glass. There was no sound accompanying the images. The interview took place in a darkened room, lit with an eerie greenish glow, I could make out the silhouettes of two men, one dressed in military uniform with what appeared to be the stars on the epaulet of his jacket, and another more casually dressed man with his hand occasionally rubbing his forehead. They sat with their backs to the camera at one end of a long table, which was littered with wires, chords and microphones. There were what appeared to be medical devices. One in particular was blinking erratically, as if it was monitoring a very sick heart. And there sitting at the end of the table was a small, beige-skinned, black-eyed, bulbous headed alien, the like of which haunt the nightmares of thousands of unwilling abductees."
    Morton made many references to the alien's sick appearance and condition. The alien made very jerky movements and kept bobbing up and down. He continued to describe the apparently distressed state the alien was in.
    "Its skin was a pinkish beige, but the rest of the head looked purple and bruised, as if it had suffered severe contusions across the skull."
    Towards the end of the tape, it appears that the alien suffers from violent spasms, perhaps having a seizure. More evidence of this can be seen, when a foam begins to form in its mouth. At that point the heart monitor (as described by Morton) begins to start jumping wildly. One of the military staff members signals to a couple of medics, who rush into the frame and attempt to aid the alien. As the doctors treat the alien, the footage suddenly cuts off.

76ANTHONY

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast