Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before Red bluff

whiskey & water
    Little test video before red bluff.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ole_test_4.wmv

707-CREW
    What engine are you running and what fuel. I am having a blown dart 540 built right now and I hope I get that awesome sounding idle surge..

whiskey & water
    Im running a 526 bbc on alcohol. If your running a injection hat you'll get that.

707-CREW
    Race gas with carbs stroked 540...should sound good though....very nice boat...you have

whiskey & water
    Oh ya it will sound nice. I been at the race track and have heard carbed blowers surge too. What are you putting these motor in?

whiskey & water
    707---- This is what you are probably going to get. This isnt one of my video, this is a gentleman on board call Infomanic. I believe this is a 540
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...540_carbed.wmv

707-CREW
    It's going in a sanger flat thats been in the family forever. It's a true flat so I can't uses half of the engine. I will just play with it at berryessa until shelfo gets his 501 molds going then I will switch it over to a hydro..My sanger looks awesome...has a taf olson wing and the hull has been repainted black and purple. I will toss in some pics later when I get going on it....thanks for the vids

whiskey & water
    Sweet ,ya you can't go wrong with shelfo man know his stuff. Hey were you up at putah creek weekend of the 8th

Sangster
    It's going in a sanger flat thats been in the family forever. It's a true flat so I can't uses half of the engine. I will just play with it at berryessa until shelfo gets his 501 molds going then I will switch it over to a hydro..My sanger looks awesome...has a taf olson wing and the hull has been repainted black and purple. I will toss in some pics later when I get going on it....thanks for the vids
    Any idea when this will happen??

707-CREW
    We stayed at pcr....cove side. I had the family cruiser up that weekend...It's the white and blue rogers 21' ....I think I played with you and your pops a few months ago also....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast