Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plowman's 2007

beaverfab
    Plowman Creek Park is closed but the river is not. You can put in at Kimball Bend , Chisholm Trail Park, Lakeside Village marina, or Steele Creek Park. There are only 10 or so parking spaces at Steele so you may have to put in at one of the other ramps and come by boat. There is a gravel beach just 1/2 mile south of ramp that will hold 100+ boats just bring a anchor. October 5,6 and 7. j.j.

StealBlueZ
    Hi JJ.... wuz wuderin if there was gonna be a get together this year. I have'nt made it to the last 2 but will prolly be there this time. Is the beach you mentioned south of plowman? randy

beaverfab
    Randy yes by river 5 miles or so. If you need to you can put in at the old marina in Lakeside Village mile to mile and half? j.j.

StealBlueZ
    Looks like it's gonna be a quiet day on the river!

StealBlueZ
    back to the top! anyone gonna go this year?

jimsplace
    YES The date is the same, just the place changed to Steele Creek. It is a few miles south of Plowman, but you take the same road and go a little father.

vdrivenman
    WOW!!! Stealbluez is still alive and kikkin,say it ain't the real RR !!!
    i may have to drive up for it if ur going to be there.
    what town is this closest to so i can mapquest it !!!!!!
    is the canyon still floatin ????

Devilman
    what town is this closest to so i can mapquest it !!!!!!
    Kopperl, Tx 76652 will put you the closest to the Indian Lodge, which is where several of us are staying. We'll be unloading at the lodge & running down river to Steele Creek where the action will be taking place.....

rrrr
    WOW!!! Stealbluez is still alive and kikkin,say it ain't the real RR !!!
    No sheeit.....were you been hiding, Randy?

StealBlueZ
    Hey Ron, and you too, Gary!!!! aint bin upta much here. all work & no play make Steal a dull boyah! Had the boat out a few times, caught a couple o sunburns & headaches this past summer. I'll probably be cummin down Sat & Sun, or maybe just Sun, or just Sat; Or maybe I'll ride the bike down Sat and come back Sun morn wit da boat. Or maybe I'll ride down sat morn and come back sat nite and sleep in the truk. Ruff it, ya know. This way I can satisfy all of my addictions. sorta. hell, who the frig knows! dammit, boyah! Yeah, Gary, I still got the Canyon. It may be for sale, boat motor & ALL in the next couple of weeks. Time to slow down and think of something more practical; no time to go to the races and, the chix dig it. (I can do without the chix, for a while!!!!) Got an eye on a 24' Eliminator that may work out, but sumpin's gotta go, first. Come up and I promis to be there, too. Bring Jules (she can bring 'er sis ) If you guys are there, I'll see ya then!
    remember, Old guys rule!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast