Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smokin In the cove

Gearhead
    Ken,
    Here is another video of the Hi-Tech boat. It was the last qualifying shot of the day as can be seen by the sun going behind the trees.
    Hi-Tech Jet - by the way... This boat is for sale. (http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/video/hitech.wmv)
    Gear

Gearhead
    Also, here is one of "The Girl"..... Magan Helms... 18 year old high school SR. She was top qualifer and winner in 2005, in the top four in 2006 and #2 qualifier and #3 for 2007.
    Actually, Magan Helms and Tiffany Helms raced for the 3-4 position two years in a row. Magan is the daughter of Chop and Tiffany is the daughter of Barry Helms. No relation. For the 3-4 final, Tiffany cam and asked Magan if they wanted to race "all out" grudge style for the final and Magan agreed. Chop had what he calls his '468" Smokin' In the Cove' engine in the boat.
    Both gals used a little juice and from what I understand Magan made a high 7 second pass and Tiffany was in the low 8's. Cool
    The Girl (http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/video/magan.wmv)
    Gear

Ken F
    Gearhead,
    Thanks for posting that !!!!
    I know Brian & Duane will be happy to have a good video of that pass. I tried getting one from the pier, but it didn't come out good at all.
    Ken

Gearhead
    I finally posted more SITC '07 pictures last week thanks to Carol Pope. www.youngbloodjetboats.com then select jetboat outings and scroll to bottom to see SITC Saturday and SITC Sunday pictures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123