Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROZ --------> POPULAR FELLA

boxscore
    Your mailbox is filled to the brim.
    I need that price on the 61 Pioneer Plasma

Havasu Hangin'
    So that's my Christmas present, eh?
    I (almost) feel bad...I didn't get you anything.

boxscore
    It's OK... I'm kinda altruistic like that (wow... pretty big word for this early, eh?)

Havasu Hangin'
    It's OK... I'm kinda altruistic like that (wow... pretty big word for this early, eh?)
    Check out the big brain on Boxscore (http://www.moviewavs.com/0078546128/...n/bigbrain.wav)....
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/jules.gif (http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/english.wav)

boxscore
    nice.... lmao

NashvilleBound
    He went out last night to delivery, himself, the TV I bought my parents for Christmas. Not only that he was going to switch out the old one..... what a guy. ....and I told him last night his mailbox was full.....go figure.

PHX ATC
    He has his direct line posted as his signature...call him up and wake him up! :rollside:

ROZ
    He went out last night to delivery, himself, the TV I bought my parents for Christmas. Not only that he was going to switch out the old one..... what a guy. ....and I told him last night his mailbox was full.....go figure.
    lol... I put their new tv in the armoire, and the Sony in the sitting room where the 19" Panasonic was that is now in the guest room where YOUR old Quasar was..... Your Quasar is in the garage. They said it's yours, so you're going to take it home with you
    Your parents are very nice and hospitable. Your mom was pretty excited
    Right now they're using 2 remotes to operate. One for the tv and it's volume, and the other for the cable box. I'm asking someone in custom install if the cable box remote will learn the tv codes so they can use one remote.. I probably won't get back out there until next week some time, but everything is fully operational..
    Merry Christmas

OutCole'd
    Roz, my truck is filthy, can you drive out and wash it?

Sleek-Jet
    I hear if you get him drunk, he puts out on the first date.... :rollside: :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast