Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pavers in Claremont

WishIknew
    Pavers in Claremont what is the going price per square ft to install driveway of a new house??

WishIknew
    help please just need approx pricing

VegasCharger
    Anywhere from 4 to 6 dollars a sq ft. Unless you have a hook up.
    I can get pavers cheap but i am in vegas!
    help please just need approx pricing

WishIknew
    Anywhere from 4 to 6 dollars a sq ft. Unless you have a hook up.
    I can get pavers cheap but i am in vegas!
    Had a guy come by yesterday and say $17 sq ft for the flat and more for wall????? thought that was too much

whiteworks
    $17.00 might not be that out of line. some pavers get kind of pricey. also the prep work to the soil, compaction/base? dont forget the contractors overhead workers comp/liability insurance and all the fun stuff that comes with being legit. if the prep is not done correctly you can plan on pulling them up down the road and laying them again. if your interested in decrotive concrete one of my subs does great work "good price" and is local to claremont

Outnumbered
    $7-14 is typical out here. Some of the nicer pavers will run more. The complexity of the driveway, grade, curves, borders, site-prep, etc will drive the price up to where you were quoted. Just get 2-3 more bids: apples to apples.

PaPaG
    Had a guy come by yesterday and say $17 sq ft for the flat and more for wall????? thought that was too much
    Hey, I can put together a crew and come out and help, lets see Stoker, Leadfoot, Capt Ron, RiverJoe, RiverBobby, parkmark and maybe even andrew can run the job...let me know

WishIknew
    Where at in claremont? I'm south of chumpchange near mills and the field station...
    North on mountain above baseline

WishIknew
    Hey, I can put together a crew and come out and help, lets see Stoker, Leadfoot, Capt Ron, RiverJoe, RiverBobby, parkmark and maybe even andrew can run the job...let me know
    Thats nice Maybe Not!!!!!!!

UltraLucky
    There is a house down on Mountain just South of Conduit School on the East side of the Street that was having pavers installed last Fri. & Sat. Might try talking to them. Lebel 409 It is quite common for pavers to be used on the Driveways. The city controls materials from the approach to the back of walk but after that point there should be no problems installing pavers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast