Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How to be a jet boat owner....

flat broke
    skid dick? i only know of one band wagon jumper that uses that term and he used to wave the jet boat flag proudly from his bass-flake, ford-powered, 89 mph rocket. hmmm...
    C'mon Mike, I don't think that rant was Trav's style. It defininitely sounds like someone waaay more sarcastic than him. I can think of more than one person who has/has had a jet that would rattle off somethin like that. When I was re-reading the quote, I noticed that HMs post was edited by the powers that be. Looks like the king of the skid dicks must have gone crying to his patron saint.
    Chris

Kim Hanson
    C'mon Mike, I don't think that rant was Trav's style. It defininitely sounds like someone waaay more sarcastic than him. I can think of more than one person who has/has had a jet that would rattle off somethin like that. When I was re-reading the quote, I noticed that HMs post was edited by the powers that be. Looks like the king of the skid dicks must have gone crying to his patron saint.
    Chris
    Who is the " King of Skid Dicks " ..........( . )( . )............What is a " Skid Dick " ?

Mrs.Racer277
    Prop guys just SUCK plain and simple.......
    Or better yet, they are GAY
    Now that is just not true!!!:devil:
    I had no idea there were rules???
    What if you have both???

Schiada Time
    Cyclone and Flatbroke-I did use that term quite frequently a few years back and it does manage to get out there once in a while still.
    As for the jet boats I enjoyed mine for a few years and the pump definitely has its benefits. I am enjoying the V-drive in the way it handles. I also am enjoying the slice in fuel costs. Nothing wrong with a jet as they are shallow water friendly and you can throw a sick tail.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Now that is just not true!!!:devil:
    I had no idea there were rules???
    What if you have both???
    You guys are the EXCEPTION

ThongMagnet
    I have recently become a jet boat owner. I asked a couple friends that have jets to explain to me how to be a proper jet boat owner and this was one reply. I have left out the name to protect the guilty. Please ad to this so I can be the best jet boat owner I can be.
    Change screen name to "Squirt n Holly Molly"

MAXIMUS
    V-drives are for pussy's... Jets kick ass!:devil:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234