Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to be a jet boat owner....

roscoe p coltraine
    You first need to buy a boat off E bay.that way you an say itss been a 100 plus mph.
    You also need to avoid carrying a gps in your boat so that you can continue to claim century mark speeds.

TheDukeBoys
    And you must be an expert on Oldsmobile motors and why they suck!

roscoe p coltraine
    Someday them jet boaters can have a hemi in their boats.And bo and luke when i get one in my cruiser i am going to lock you up and throw away the keys.:idea: cause you're cooter tuned general aint going to run away anymore

Kim Hanson
    And you must be an expert on Oldsmobile motors and why they suck!
    Well gess, old people fly with Oldsmobiles..........( . )( . ).........35mph and screaming with seat belts on !

speedymopars
    Well gess, old people fly with Oldsmobiles..........( . )( . ).........35mph and screaming with seat belts on !
    Hey, you are WAYYY off! I know many olds motor guys that can hit 41, sometimes 42 (myself included)!

Kim Hanson
    Hey, you are WAYYY off! I know many olds motor guys that can hit 41, sometimes 42 (myself included)!
    Is that with a tailwind and low on fuel ?...........( . )( . ).........

TheDukeBoys
    Someday them jet boaters can have a hemi in their boats.And bo and luke when i get one in my cruiser i am going to lock you up and throw away the keys.:idea: cause you're cooter tuned general aint going to run away anymore
    Yeeehaaaawwwww! Roscoe you'll never get aheadthe general, even with the Hemi! Always followin the crowd ain't yah?
    http://i23.tinypic.com/91i93a.jpg

cyclone
    I have recently become a jet boat owner. I asked a couple friends that have jets to explain to me how to be a proper jet boat owner and this was one reply. I have left out the name to protect the guilty. Please ad to this so I can be the best jet boat owner I can be.
    skid dick? i only know of one band wagon jumper that uses that term and he used to wave the jet boat flag proudly from his bass-flake, ford-powered, 89 mph rocket. hmmm...

HM
    skid dick? i only know of one band wagon jumper that uses that term and he used to wave the jet boat flag proudly from his bass-flake, ford-powered, 89 mph rocket. hmmm...
    I use that term all the time. It is probably just a coinkydink.

HCS
    And you gots to have some killer valve covers.
    And lots of burnt valves to match.
    I hope he likes pulling heads.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast