Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LEts take a trip back to 1972, Lake Havasu video

RitcheyRch
    Didnt see any pasties there

OverKill
    Simple times there, just simple times. You lucky to find water like that during the week in the winter at Havasu/Parker Strip

westair
    Did you ever get those pictures of the Havasu bridge in the desert before being put together in town? Those would be classic
    Would love to see any pics of the bridge being assembled. Their doesn't seem to be any or at least I can't find them.
    Anyone?

707dog
    nice throw back vid!! good times..

WishIknew
    Would love to see any pics of the bridge being assembled. Their doesn't seem to be any or at least I can't find them.
    Anyone?
    I Have some trying to find them

lewiville
    back from soccer, just need to get the kids down and i'll try to work my magical finger and dig somoe up on the net

PaPaG
    back from soccer, just need to get the kids down and i'll try to work my magical finger and dig somoe up on the net
    That would be very cool to see...I wonder if you can find a few with the bridge before it had any water under it...do your magic...

WishIknew
    That would be very cool to see...I wonder if you can find a few with the bridge without any water under it yet....do your magic...
    I got a pic of a pile of rocks in the middle of the desert if i could just find it!!!!

PaPaG
    I got a pic of a pile of rocks in the middle of the desert if i could just find it!!!!
    well get going...As they say, this thread is useless without pics....get cracking

WishIknew
    well get going...As they say, this thread is useless without pics....get cracking
    Back under your rock!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast