Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rhino is home

sigepmock
    We're not headed back until Feb. 10 -12th, weekend before Presidents weekend. Might make a guys trip sooner than that.
    Chris
    chris

riverbound
    chris
    Its not my weekend to have them, but I might arrange to have them for this. Plan on me going. I wrote it in my calendar.

Magic34
    Its not my weekend to have them, but I might arrange to have them for this. Plan on me going. I wrote it in my calendar.
    Count me in too with 2-4 additional trailers coming as well.
    Riverbound, I thought you ar part of that older crowd, can't believe you are going to hang with the young guys.
    Call me for advice on the truck, I think I just about have it figured out, the non BS way.

riverbound
    Riverbound, I thought you ar part of that older crowd, can't believe you are going to hang with the young guys.
    Call me for advice on the truck, I think I just about have it figured out, the non BS way.
    How old do you think I am??
    I have taken the truck to Ocotillo with no problems. and my uncle has had it to Glamis MANY times. I figure I can jst follow someone out there.

sigepmock
    Sweet!! Should be fun. We'll work the details out as we get closer but we're planning on staying on one of the big loops off Gecko, should be plenty of room.
    Bill is OLD!!!! but so am I

Magic34
    How old do you think I am??
    Just kidding. That was from a previous thread you had going. LOL
    In regards to following, just keep the truck above 20 MPH in the sand and you are good to go. If it starts to get stuck or bog down, that is when you FLOOR the sh*t out of it.

riverbound
    Just kidding. That was from a previous thread you had going. LOL
    In regards to following, just keep the truck above 20 MPH in the sand and you are good to go. If it starts to get stuck or bog down, that is when you FLOOR the sh*t out of it.
    OK.....I was wondering if that was what you were tlaking about
    So basically just keep the momentum up.

Magic34
    OK.....I was wondering if that was what you were tlaking about
    So basically just keep the momentum up.
    Also, if we do make it out there and camp together and I get stuck, I need you to do me a favor and bury yours as well. This way the wife won't kick my ass and she'll think we are just in a soft spot. Thanks for you help with this. :crossx:

riverbound
    Also, if we do make it out there and camp together and I get stuck, I need you to do me a favor and bury yours as well. This way the wife won't kick my ass and she'll think we are just in a soft spot. Thanks for you help with this. :crossx:
    No problem. Hopefully we can araange to meet up and I can follow you guys out there.
    Question: Does yours have the rear dif. lock?? and if so did it get stuck with the dif. locked??

Magic34
    No problem. Hopefully we can araange to meet up and I can follow you guys out there.
    Question: Does yours have the rear dif. lock?? and if so did it get stuck with the dif. locked??
    I don't have a switch or anything for that. I'll have to look and see, because right now I have no idea.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast