Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powellfest '06 dates

Mardonzi
    Well, we've finally figured out when to do the 2nd Annual Powellfest (trying to miss all of the regattas and such).
    The dates for the for the trip are Aug 3-6. For those that want to spend more time up there, there are a bunch of us that are going to be out 7/29 till 8/6.
    Last year we had somewhere around 80 people show up for it. Did a pig in the ground one night,, and killed quite a few braincells... Good time all around...
    This is an open invite,, If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me here

Flashover
    where are you going to camp?

fasbote
    I did a pig in the back seat of my car once.....when I was still in high school.....I'm not proud of it...but I did it. I've never forgotten it. I think about it almost every day. Where, on the lake is this festival going to take place?

Mardonzi
    That depends on the water level. IF the Castle Rock cut is open, we'll probably stay in Warm Creek Bay. If it's not open, then probably up in Padre Bay

Mardonzi
    I did a pig in the back seat of my car once.....when I was still in high school.....I'm not proud of it...but I did it. I've never forgotten it. I think about it almost every day. Where, on the lake is this festival going to take place?
    I don't think I would make that sort of information public knowledge...
    Drove past your lot the other day,, looks like a family of Gypsies has set up camp there. Want me to collect the rent?

INSman
    Would love to join you guys, but we are locked into the 8/10-8/19 dates on our share :argue:

duffster
    We are going out on 7/14 and staying at the marina thru 7/21.

Mardonzi
    Would love to join you guys, but we are locked into the 8/10-8/19 dates on our share :argue:
    Well, I'm sure a couple of us could probably drag ourselves out again the following weekend,,

AzLakeLizard
    Well, I'm sure a couple of us could probably drag ourselves out again the following weekend,,
    Thats Very True!... we go out on the water at the drop of a hat!...

DEEZ NUTTS
    That depends on the water level. IF the Castle Rock cut is open, we'll probably stay in Warm Creek Bay. If it's not open, then probably up in Padre Bay
    Gonna have to leave the trailer strapped to the boat and get a good run at it to make the cut this year. Padre Bay area or bust!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast