Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So i'm a little confused?????

AZJD
    Tricia, my sugnificant other gets a phoen call today from a mutual friend of ours named Barbi. My ex-girlfriends is in town for a few days & has planned an evening out with all my mutual friends and has invited Tricia.
    This is after she threatened her and called her every name in the book after hooking up with me after she bailed town a year ago.
    Tricia and the ex were friends through me, but not old pals or nothing.
    So here is where I am confused. I didn't get an invite, actually it was quite the opposite. Doesn't want to see me, which is fine, and doesn't want to see us together, but she wanted Tricia to go because she says she doesn't want any ill will.
    Tricia went, for a one time "say what you gotta say" kinda deal plus some of our other friends will be there. Let her speak her mind, good or bad.
    We both think she has alterior motives......
    What do you think?

Mrs.Racer277
    You are in BIG trouble

Phat Matt
    She is going to tell the new one about your secret past.
    http://gbs.tv/images/ymca.jpg

acatitude
    You are in BIG trouble
    what she said

AZJD
    I don't think she would try to tell her anything about me. Tricia knows all that.(except the dressing like the Idian, Matt)
    I know she ain't stupid enough to try to fight her, Tricia will give her a free pass to the emergency room.

carreraelite
    This could get interesting....:idea:

MissB
    You obviously trust Trisha, let her stake it out. The old saying "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer":devil: Trisha will find out what she's up too, and I would be willing to bet that Trisha would take care of it without a second thought. Not wise of your ex to invite your girl, does she actually think her and your fiance are going to get all buddy buddy??

BadKachina
    Let her go, tell her to have a good time.
    Anything Barbi says about you two together or you in general is going to look desperate to Trisha.
    On the other hand, maybe Barbi wants to hang with her friend and try and to get over the hard feelings, that may be her only motive. She could have good intentions.

AZJD
    Let her go, tell her to have a good time.
    Anything Barbi says about you two together or you in general is going to look desperate to Trisha.
    On the other hand, maybe Barbi wants to hang with her friend and try and to get over the hard feelings, that may be her only motive. She could have good intentions.
    Barbi is Mike Jones wife whom I believe you have met, and those 2 are my best friends. Her intentions are purely good. I don't think for a second she would put Tricia in that position. I don't think the ex (Jenna) would put Barbie in that position. Just strange to me she would invite her. She is there now and it is purely to let Jenna speak her mind because she feels she owes that much.
    You obviously trust Trisha, let her stake it out. The old saying "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" Trisha will find out what she's up too, and I would be willing to bet that Trisha would take care of it without a second thought. Not wise of your ex to invite your girl, does she actually think her and your fiance are going to get all buddy buddy??
    I totally trust her and she would let me go if Jenna wanted to talk to me... But Tricia isn't gonna be her friend again and leave the door open for her to come back into my life........smart girl she is! Or maybe just experienced!:devil:

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast