Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: So i'm a little confused?????

AZJD
    Will update in the morning. Going going gone!

Mandelon
    I have my own theory. the ex has gone lesbo and is going to drag your current honey down the slippery tuna strewn path to box munching in an effort to make you crazy.

Sleeper CP
    We both think she has alterior motives......
    What do you think?
    Safe bet.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

AZJD
    I have my own theory. the ex has gone lesbo and is going to drag your current honey down the slippery tuna strewn path to box munching in an effort to make you crazy.
    Been there.........

Sleeper CP
    Been there.........
    Should there be a ? after that or was that a statement?:idea:
    Sleeper CP

No Name
    Tricia, my sugnificant other gets a phoen call today from a mutual friend of ours named Barbi. My ex-girlfriends is in town for a few days & has planned an evening out with all my mutual friends and has invited Tricia.
    This is after she threatened her and called her every name in the book after hooking up with me after she bailed town a year ago.
    Tricia and the ex were friends through me, but not old pals or nothing.
    So here is where I am confused. I didn't get an invite, actually it was quite the opposite. Doesn't want to see me, which is fine, and doesn't want to see us together, but she wanted Tricia to go because she says she doesn't want any ill will.
    Tricia went, for a one time "say what you gotta say" kinda deal plus some of our other friends will be there. Let her speak her mind, good or bad.
    We both think she has alterior motives......
    What do you think?
    I’ve spent many years trying to figure out how a woman’s mind works and why they do the things they do. What I’ve come up with is
    I HAVE NO FOCKING IDEA.
    If it was me. I would just be glad she was out for the night so I could have a little peace and quiet.

AZJD
    I’ve spent many years trying to figure out how a woman’s mind works and why they do the things they do. What I’ve come up with is
    I HAVE NO FOCKING IDEA.
    If it was me. I would just be glad she was out for the night so I could have a little peace and quiet.
    Amen! Now don't you have to go get married? Will you still be able to come out and play when you get back? hahaha, have a good trip buddy!

AZJD
    Should there be a ? after that or was that a statement?:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Dunno

Ziggy
    This isn't gonna end up like the other love triangle recently posted here, is it?

No Name
    Amen! Now don't you have to go get married? Will you still be able to come out and play when you get back? hahaha, have a good trip buddy!
    Thanks brother.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast