Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powell Rip Pictures

Bullhead Bully
    War Canoe flew down from up north we went to BHC .Then I thought I would spice it up a little,we pulled out of Bullhead at 2:40 AM in the water at 9:00AM .We ran 235 miles almosts into Colorado and back to Page AZ. pulled out of the water at about 4 PM and back in Bullhead at 11 PM . We drove 660 miles to have the BEST BOATING DAY EVER. .Then on Sat. we ran to Paker dam and back long story short we cover 700 miles on the water in 4 days . I have 45 hrs on the Lemon Heads I love them . We are already planning the next trip,:idea: (we can rest when were old)

Bullhead Bully
    Videos to follow

Reaper1
    Nice Pics, maybe stay a little longer next time and enjoy. Life's not a track meet, it's a marathon.

Bullhead Bully
    Nice Pics, maybe stay a little longer next time and enjoy. Life's not a track meet, it's a marathon.
    We will the next run will have at least 4 boats and we will stay a night in Page. I have done plenty of week long trips there on a houseboat and they are great but SOOO much work. This was high speed But hardly any Prep and little work for the amount of fun. I agree with you but marathons have sprints in them. ( I am just not a garage boater if I'm not burning fuel I'm selling the toy)

Reaper1
    I hear ya, gotta love a good burrito run.

XtrmWakeborder
    Your life sucks.... haha sweet pics man, that's what it's all about. How was the water on Powell?

Bullhead Bully
    Your life sucks.... haha sweet pics man, that's what it's all about. How was the water on Powell?
    The water was about 78 and the air got up to 88 in the afternoon

War Canoe
    After 250 miles behind the wheel....I want this boat !! It looks like a million cash...accelerates like a large inch blown motor, gets 3.5 mpg at 75 mph...and will go 115 mph with no trouble. It gets almost 3 mpg at 100 mph !
    The 300XS is a bad ass motor...and two of them can only be appreciated when you slam the throttles and watch the GPS streak to top end. I had more fun driving that boat than ANY boat I have ever driven. Special thanks to the Bully for the generous opportunity to put the twin Daytona 300 XS through its paces. Oh, and it has a full warranty for 2 years...nuff said !

Bullhead Bully
    The Smartcrart numbers are from Havasu not Powell. The guy in the kayak is living on it since May (121 days when we saw him ), he has gone 320 miles so far with about 80 left . He started at the top of the green river in Utah and will be done when he reaches Page AZ. Hardcore and crazy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast