Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powell Rip Pictures

Bullhead Bully
    Very nice pics. Boat looks great. So which do you prefer.....the i/o or twin o/b??
    They are both awesome boats ,BUT the twin o/b keeps your ardrenaline flowing non stop .

War Canoe
    I knew it would kick ass....
    I am most surprised at how pretty the little bitch turned out.
    I need twin 350XS motors to puck with you....Did I tell you that I know people in Fon Du Lac?

RiverOtter
    Nice Pics

WETTE VETTE
    Sweet vid and pics. I heard the 22's with twin OB's were bonified 118+ MPH rides. Did someone feed me a line of BS? Just curous as I really like the boat and would consider owning one in the future.
    Craig

Bullhead Bully
    Sweet vid and pics. I heard the 22's with twin OB's were bonified 118+ MPH rides. Did someone feed me a line of BS? Just curous as I really like the boat and would consider owning one in the future.
    Craig
    No BS I am still playing with props and X DIM. I know the boat has 120 in it Rev limiter ans water presure have been the limiting factors .I'm working on that , soon it will be 100% dialed . After all it is still the only one out there with 2 OB motors. More to follow.

WETTE VETTE
    Has the bottom been re-tooled, or basically the same as previous 22' Daytonas?

Bullhead Bully
    Has the bottom been re-tooled, or basically the same as previous 22' Daytonas?
    It is a new bottom with much larger tunnels it is as deep as a 25 with all to cool steps of the 27. It is a small boat with a very big heart . It just kicks ass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123