Thread: Lake Havasu on HD Net (tomorrow)

MagicMtnDan
    Tue., Feb 28 - 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT
    GET OUT!
    Lake Havasu - Soak up the sun with Lindsay and Misty as they explore Lake Havasu on speedboats, take to the waters on skis, and party with the pros at the IJSBA Jet Ski World Finals.

MagicMtnDan
    One other day it's on:
    Wed., Mar 1 - 3:00 AM ET / 12:00 AM PT
    GET OUT!
    Lake Havasu - Soak up the sun with Lindsay and Misty as they explore Lake Havasu on speedboats, take to the waters on skis, and party with the pros at the IJSBA Jet Ski World Finals.

riverracerx
    Love to watch but I am either working or sleeping at those times....

slink
    Love to watch but I am either working or sleeping at those times....
    Big Baller like you doesn't have TIVO? Should have flown economy instead of 1st class to Miami , then you could afford it

Hardly Satisfied
    Thanks for the info.

BajaMike
    Looks like Cox Cable doesn't have HD Net... :cry:
    :rollside: :boxed:

riverracerx
    I have TiVo but it is the analog version...so I can't record HD channels. And TiVo won't let you upgrade. I paid for a lifetime service on my box and now it only gets 1/2 of the channels. Non-transferable. That sucks!!
    I need to just pay the $9.00 and add the HD DVR to my Digital cable.
    I am only a golf baller right now (small balls ) I am hoping to move up to a dodge baller or a tennis baller sometime soon!
    I think I will sell my house and tell the wife and kids we are going to live in the new 39' Cigarette!!

slink
    I have TiVo but it is the analog version...so I can't record HD channels. And TiVo won't let you upgrade. I paid for a lifetime service on my box and now it only gets 1/2 of the channels. Non-transferable. That sucks!!
    I need to just pay the $9.00 and add the HD DVR to my Digital cable.
    I am only a golf baller right now (small balls ) I am hoping to move up to a dodge baller or a tennis baller sometime soon!
    I think I will sell my house and tell the wife and kids we are going to live in the new 39' Cigarette!!
    Ya, no doubt. I saw your pic of the Fountain that said "Only $1,895.00 per month". That's more than my friggin house payment. So that puts me in the "Ping Pong baller" class. (smaller balls)