Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ? for the ladies.......

core attitude
    I need to buy a gift and need some info on a purse / wallet combo. What's hot and what's not, etc. It needs to be something we can see in person so internet only is out of the question and I would like to keep it under........oh I don't know, what's reasonable, $300?
    Thanks for the help,
    Pete

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I don't get into paying hundreds for a purse but Coach has nice stuff.
    www.coach.com :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
    Coach outlet store - great stuff for a lot less than the retail stores!

meaniam
    im not a lady but i know my lady likes to buy doone and burk and lou button< i know i speeled them wrong> but i dont really know what they are really called i just make fun of the name and ask her how that cost 400 to max she spent that i know is 750 she buys hers at the costa mesa mall. i think doone and burk or whatever it is they have an outlet in palm springs but she never found anything she likes out there.i think costa mesa plaza is the best bet. you dont even need to come clse on the lou vatton name they will all correct you and show you where it is. the last one i bought (well she bought it) came with a purse wallet cell phone holder and i think she recived the sunglass as a gift! they may have cheaper....

You wont go wrong with Coach, according to my wife...
    Steve

Kilrtoy
    Ok you have a serious problem on your hands. a present for a woman and under 300 bucks good luck...
    Seriously try Nine West, should be able to get both for under 300,
    Coach is nice but has become trendy. Until you get the more exotic side of coach. At 300 you will only barely get a purse.
    Guess will get you two purses and two wallets....and dinner

Mrs. casean
    I don't get into paying hundreds for a purse but Coach has nice stuff.
    www.coach.com :rollside:
    Ditto that
    If I did spend the money for a more expensive purse or wallet I'd be looking at Coach.

core attitude
    Thanks for all the info so far.......it gives me some place to start. She's not a baller by any means but she deserves this one.
    Pete

Mrs. casean
    Thanks for all the info so far.......it gives me some place to start. She's not a baller by any means but she deserves this one.
    Pete
    It's different when you buy it for her... then she can't get in trouble for spending the money This is very nice of you! Happy Shopping!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ditto that
    If I did spend the money for a more expensive purse or wallet I'd be looking at Coach.
    They have dog collars too. Our little doggie has one. They are really cute. :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast