Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Cross Openning Round

BoatFloating
    It was fun last year in the rain so lets do it again and hope for no rain. We need to get tickets and Toby's contact didn't get what he expected. Anybody got any connections to get some good seats? I'm talking my motorhome down there this year so we can party. I'm going to go in early morning to watch events.....
    Chris C, you have any connections?

TOBTEK
    man your antsy....im on hold right now, checking on them..............GEEEEZZZZZZ

TOBTEK
    they have more tickets......call me in a few minutes, I'll go buy all they have. section 338 and 339 club section....pretty good tickets. to low sucks, cause ya cant see the entire track.....pray to clear skies this year.

Havasubum
    im looking to get some tickets to if any are available

BoatFloating
    You need to go on the 21st. We have around 35 peeps going then :220v:
    I think we can go back on the 21st too. juust need to buy tickets.

TOBTEK
    It was fun last year in the rain so lets do it again and hope for no rain. We need to get tickets and Toby's contact didn't get what he expected. Anybody got any connections to get some good seats? I'm talking my motorhome down there this year so we can party. I'm going to go in early morning to watch events.....
    YOUR HANDLED HOMO! I bought every ticket they still had....give me a call later.

Tom Slick
    I wish I could help you out, but I don't even try to get tickets anymore. Clear Channel and the AMA have gotten so greedy over thae last few years, that you usually have to perform sexual favors just to get a maybe. Even the Yamaha dealers are getting shitty seats this year, becaus Clear Channel is trying to sell of the the better seats for top dollar. Good luck my friend.

riverroyal
    I may need a few....

Totally IncapASSitated
    Hey Toby-
    You have any extras you are looking to get rid of????
    Let me know...
    Thanks,
    Alan

TOBTEK
    I may need a few....
    dahhhhh......I have already set three aside for you and the boys.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast