This is Red Rocker-formerly Hot Rod Hallett and I just bought the boat of my dreams. Picked up a '74 22 Schiada V-drive less motor. Boat is very clean and only has 6 stress cracks in the hull. Everything is there to drop in the BBC of my choice. I grew up around Schiada's as my parents have a '22 I/O with a 454 and before that boat had another '22. They are awesome boats and handle rough water conditions impeccably. This is my first V-drive so I will probably bug you guys with ?'s. I was raised around the Schiada shop as Lee used to drive me around the grounds in the shop golf cart since the age of 4 while my Dad was checking in on the progress of his current boat. I am now 29 and finally got the boat I have always wanted and it is extra cool that I personally know the Schiada family. Two years ago I attended the Schiada regatta in Havasu to cover the event for Truckin' Magazine where I formerly worked and got up on stage to say a few words about Schiada Boats and the Schiada family and my history with them. I think everyone there knew someday I would join the Schiada family. I'll post pics as the progress happens. The boat is red and white with wood grain and is in extremely good shape for its age. I plan to order up a brand new 502 crate motor and be on the water by May. I have a little tweaking to do to the trailer as well but the interior is in good shape and I bought a real solid boat. Sorry for my rambling but I think I am still in shock.