Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best song ever

Wet Dream
    While looking through these songs, your can definitely tell what era they grew up. When it comes to music, most people stop expanding their musical knowledge and interest at age 25. What they grew up with, peer influence, and lifestyle at the time is what they call favorite or best. Its usually musicians and those in the music industry that continue to adapt, expand and evolve as the music evolves. Some of the songs listed, I consider pure crap. It was little more than a bunch of guys holding an instrument, making nothing more than noise. Yes, it can be called music, but throwing a box full of utensils down the street can be considered music too. I will take a moment to bag on the Beatles though. Talk about over rated!!! They were nothing more than a bar band with bad haircuts that got lucky. The Brits weren't even stupid enough to buy into their crap. They came over here, and as Americans, we made them popular to say the least.

Cheap Thrills
    Queen ~ Bohemian Rhapsody
    Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
    Will not let you go-let me go
    Will not let you go let me go
    No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
    Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-♪♫♪♪♫♫♪
    ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪
    This is where you bang your head likehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/party0030.gif

T.

HotDogz
    Frampton's "Do You Feel Like I do"

WishIknew
    Get Ready (Rare Earth) 21min version

CBadDad
    While looking through these songs, your can definitely tell what era they grew up. When it comes to music, most people stop expanding their musical knowledge and interest at age 25.
    This is suppose to be a thread about the best song ever. Not a, "What is your favorite song" Thread. When I started it, I was messing around on here and had an internet radio staion playing in the backgrong when American Pie came on. Definately before my time and I was thinking, damn this is a classic and possibly the best song ever.
    I realize that it this is subjective. That is what is what makes the world so bitchen...and Hot Boat so fockin' insane!!!
    Rock on.

goneboatin
    "Can't You See" by Marshall Tucker Band

finsfan4life
    Come on people, There is no argument here...
    "ME SO HORNEY", Two Live Crew
    Or.. (of course)
    "Welcome to Miami", WIll Smith

XtrmWakeborder
    stones- gimme shelter

River Lynchmob
    Shoot to thrill...AC/DC

riverbound
    Shoot to thrill...AC/DC
    Liar... I couldnt get you and Danny to stop playing "Its raining men" Last time we we were out at the River

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast