Thread: NOW they figure it out.

never_fast_enuf
    Oh well, I guess later is better than never but I do wonder if they are just providing more lip service. In my opinion, this is exactly why democrats are now back in power. It is also spefically why I am so opposed to raising taxes for any reason right now. They have plenty of our money...it's up to us to MAKE them spend it wisely.
    House Republicans have launched a renewed effort to change the way Congress spends taxpayers' money. Our goal: Stop Congress from tucking members' pet spending projects into bills without public scrutiny and debate.
    Pork-barrel earmarks were an important factor in the loss of the GOP majority last November. Years of irresponsible earmarks, slipped into bills behind closed doors without public debate or scrutiny, eroded Republicans' reputation as the party of fiscal responsibility and trustworthy custodians of taxpayer funds.
    I couldn't agree more...
    http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnB...onewall?page=1

ULTRA26 # 1
    Oh well, I guess later is better than never but I do wonder if they are just providing more lip service. In my opinion, this is exactly why democrats are now back in power. It is also spefically why I am so opposed to raising taxes for any reason right now. They have plenty of our money...it's up to us to MAKE them spend it wisely.
    House Republicans have launched a renewed effort to change the way Congress spends taxpayers' money. Our goal: Stop Congress from tucking members' pet spending projects into bills without public scrutiny and debate.
    Pork-barrel earmarks were an important factor in the loss of the GOP majority last November. Years of irresponsible earmarks, slipped into bills behind closed doors without public debate or scrutiny, eroded Republicans' reputation as the party of fiscal responsibility and trustworthy custodians of taxpayer funds.
    I couldn't agree more...
    http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnB...onewall?page=1
    Good post nfe.

never_fast_enuf
    Good post nfe.
    Thank you sir!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Better late than never.
    Should have never sold out to the Democrat method of buying votes in the first place tho.
    We'll see how serious they are about it, this upcoming election AND the next.

Old Texan
    Thank you sir!
    You 2 need to get a room......:devil:

asch
    You 2 need to get a room......:devil:

http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1191081538

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thank you sir!
    Kiss Arse!

asch
    Ah c'mon. You know you were laughin as you were deleting that pic.

never_fast_enuf
    I must still be woozy from the cross check Rex gave me the other day.