Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1973 Hondo shovel nose drag boat

79centurion
    Thinking about selling the boat. Bought it with intentions to finish it, but just dont have the time right now. Boat is complete minus motor. I have a gen 4 4 bolt block with everything to build a shortblock(block, pistons, rods, bearings, rings, etc. Boat is setup for BBC. 10 degree casale box with wirlaway, I think 32 or 35% OD, box is air shifted. Have a lenco bellhousing for it. Also have the rudder, just not pictured. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    PM me an offer

mouzer
    i was gonna buy it last year but i was a day late according to quick jet scott. pm me a price you have in mind!

old flat
    i was gonna buy it last year but i was a day late according to quick jet scott. pm me a price you have in mind!
    Mike. That is a solid boat, I sold it to Dan some months ago, the last time it raced at Phoenix, it ran in the PE class, and was a strong 8 second boat, Dan is a good guy to deal with, also if there are any questions you have that I might be able to fill in the blanks, don't hesitate to give me a shout. PM me any time
    STEVE

beernut
    price?

IMPATIENT 1
    Thinking about selling the boat. Bought it with intentions to finish it, but just dont have the time right now. Boat is complete minus motor. I have a gen 4 4 bolt block with everything to build a shortblock(block, pistons, rods, bearings, rings, etc. Boat is setup for BBC. 10 degree casale box with wirlaway, I think 32 or 35% OD, box is air shifted. Have a lenco bellhousing for it. Also have the rudder, just not pictured. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    PM me an offer
    not jacking the thread, but will you let me know how much this goes for?? we've got a nice shovelnose(fresh floor, good paint and hardware) ready to go without motor we're about to sell and we don't know what a fair price would be for it.thanx tom e.

79centurion
    Sent PMs. I bought the boat from steve a while back, but have started a new job working 60 plus a week so no time for another boat. I have a title for the boat. PM me for price or an offer. Cash talks.
    Dan

mouzer
    price?
    you already have one i cant afford...YET

vdrivenman
    Is the boat in as good shape as it appears in the pictures???

Hotfish
    Dan I thought you and Jim were putting it together??

old flat
    Is the boat in as good shape as it appears in the pictures???
    YES, See my reply to Mouzer.
    STEVE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast