Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the San Diego Chargers ...

westair
    beat the KC Chiefs by 12.5 points... need to complete this weeks pool but just don't know about this one. I do live in SD and love the Chargers but gotta be smart about this one .. they haven't looked to good the past couple of weeks.

ratso
    beat the KC Chiefs by 12.5 points... need to complete this weeks pool but just don't know about this one. I do live in SD and love the Chargers but gotta be smart about this one .. they haven't looked to good the past couple of weeks.
    I'd have to tie that up in a teaser with another game... I'd do 18.5 before I did 6.5

jbone
    I say they win, but not by 12.5
    I'm a die hard charger fan, but they haven't shown me they can beat anyone by that margin.
    J

socalmofo
    I would feel more comfortable with 10 but 12.5 is doable. They are at home, VERY hungry, and KC is Horrible. They SHOULD cover the spread, then again it's the chargers!

westair
    ok, I went with the Chargers, playing at home and the coach needs a BIG win.
    Now, how about Arizona and Pittsburgh ...... these football pools suck, I think I would do better having my kids pick em.:idea:

BajaMike
    I'm a Chargers fan (went to every home game last year) but they will be lucky to win the game....let alone win by 12.5.
    Remember, thier coach is named "Norv Turner".....think Raider....think career of being a looser.
    :idea:

scooooter7
    Sorry, but the Chief's usually cover the spread. Better luck next time.

CBadDad
    Charger's don't have a snowballs chance in hell of beatin' that spread.

SandbarScot
    Go Norv!!!!

riverroyal
    8 games this year.Padres wont make the playoffs.This is the year all SD sports take a dump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast