Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

Hardly Satisfied
    That's crazy, The lake's almost dryed up, Sad to see.

Badburn
    Would Saturday Oct. 13th work for everyone?? It is the day after hookey day.If so we need to get Badburn on the horn to his friends at Sac Bee or wherever it was.
    Later would be better for me, I'm on vacation till the 9th. Do you know anyone from the parks and recreation? Probably wouldnt hurt to contact them, to make sure there is no issue with removing things from a state park without permission??
    I will look for some white trash bags in the meantime

grads2112
    Later would be better for me, I'm on vacation till the 9th. Do you know anyone from the parks and recreation? Probably wouldnt hurt to contact them, to make sure there is no issue with removing things from a state park without permission??
    I will look for some white trash bags in the meantime
    Maybe Oct. 20th??? I'll contact Jory, I'm sure he knows someone from parks and recreation.

Badburn
    Maybe Oct. 20th??? I'll contact Jory, I'm sure he knows someone from parks and recreation.
    I was just reminded that I 'm going camping oct 19-21, The weekend after that would work.
    Also, I could do it the 13th, but I wouldnt have much time to make arrangements. I'm sure I'll be swamped at work when I get back on the 9th, plus have to fix boat before hookey day.

John.
    Here's my scheduling conflicts...I've organized a bachelor party for the 13th, however it does not get going until around 6pm. The 20th is the day after the wedding...I'd look to do a more afternoon type deal as I'll be hung over. I'll find a way to get out there and help though whenever it is.

TNA33
    Badburn do you know how to get to the lake

TNA33
    let me know the date and i will help out

justfloatn
    I have the same conflicts badburn does on the weekend of the 19th-21st. Badburn...going to the Ocean??
    The weekend after works for me too. And it seems John is busy until the last weekend, so how about the 27th? I gives us plenty of time to organize it.
    I was thinking if we invite too much attention it may backfire on us and they will stop the drinking on the water too. Plus the rangers may show up and write me a ticket for drinking while picking up trash.

Sherpa
    I've had another thought about your clean-up event..........
    you guys should really try and get that burnt hull out of there.... I'm 100%
    sure the controlling-body that runs the lake would be very excited to hear
    about pulling that burnt hull out of the lake.......
    --there's obvious issues with a job that big.... you need people. alot of big
    people.....
    the ground needs to be dry to be able to get a jeep, or 4x4 pickup in there
    to drag it out.... you need a trailer to haul it out on, or maybe a local
    trash company can donate a dumpster and the hull can be cut up with
    chainsaws to facilitate it's removal...... the engine/outdrive can be hauled
    to a local scrap yard for recycling..
    --2-dozen trash bags full of cans/cups/bottles makes a pretty good state-
    ment............. an entire burnt boat makes a really big statement, and also
    shows a large commitment to keeping YOUR lake clean and usuable for all.
    --Sherpa

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    JUSTFLOATN they have signs up that say no liqour on lake or day used spots already!
    BIG JOE SSMF

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast