Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

120 Inches
    Someday you guys will get it. Painted toe nails get alot of womens attention. Put down the cheese burgers and get some tatoos and paint your toe nails. Oh yeah get an Eliminator cause your junk aint working. Im still trying to figure out how John. did it. :skull: :skull:

120 Inches
    I gotta ask- What's up with all you boys up North? I keep seeing pictures of you on line with dildos and gay poses. Now this guy comes along that looks like he has a hot wife, but then check out the painted toe nails. I guess with your proximity to San Francisco anything goes huh? Don't worry about threatening me with an ass beating for pointing this out. I'm not going anywhere near San Fran Cove.
    Untill you can bring something better to the table, keep your mouth shut. No fake pictures RUMP RANGER!!!!

707dog
    thought the same 120" about the guy bashing on ya bout the toes but his avatar is him on a jet ski with his dog...very manly shit there!! but hey aint my bizz it just make for some good reading!

acatitude
    Someday you guys will get it. Painted toe nails get alot of womens attention. Put down the cheese burgers and get some tatoos and paint your toe nails. Oh yeah get an Eliminator cause your junk aint working. Im still trying to figure out how John. did it. :skull: :skull:
    he just bought them ( . ) ( . ) instead of a delaminater
    some people like kissing gel coat , others silicon lol

acatitude
    thought the same 120" about the guy bashing on ya bout the toes but his avatar is him on a jet ski with his dog...very manly shit there!! but hey aint my bizz it just make for some good reading!
    Is this a boat forum or jet ski forum???

grads2112
    Put down the cheese burgers and get some tatoos and paint your toe nails.:
    Are you talking to me? I'm gonna kick your ass you salad eating fag...........................can I be in the gang now?

John.
    Hey bitch, you better man up and get another tattoo. If you're game, then I'm game and I'll get one too. I put the cheeseburgers down a couple months ago. Trimming up to whoop your azz...again.
    I'm getting this trash talking stuff down better lately. Embracing the WCF attitude.

Jordy
    So do you guys ever get tired of being a bunch of judgmental, my shit is better than yours, kind of assholes??? I mean, in between nut swinging sessions and all??? :idea:
    Yeah we can see your intellect...and from ASU?
    And its still just ASU.
    Where did you go to school again Greggie???
    Old ass Car
    I was going to opt for historic plates, but I have a while to wait. Pretty impressed you can tell the year of a car based upon a 2' x 2' pic.
    Oh yeah get an Eliminator cause your junk aint working.
    Untill you can bring something better to the table, keep your mouth shut.
    It's funny how much shit you guys throw out at everyone. Look at me, I'm the king, my shit is better than yours... must be compensating for something. King of the dipshits about sums it up. :notam:
    And no Greggie, I'm not on a bender. Just taking in all the bullshit you assclowns keep slinging around.... Personally, I find life is much easier if you don't go through it trying to impress everyone, especially as a self-proclaimed KING, putting your wife and whatever other girl is around at the time on webcam to impress people. Makes it hard to figure out who your real friends are.
    There are always bigger fish than you in the pond, and right now they're laughing at your dumbasses.
    I almost left out these "I'm better than you" type posts... :notam:
    I aint cleaning shit up
    You can blame me for all the smirnoffs you find. Had a couple of ruff years. Still not cleaning up.

justfloatn
    So do you guys ever get tired of being a bunch of judgmental, my shit is better than yours, kind of assholes??? I mean, in between nut swinging sessions and all??? :idea: :
    Pot or Kettle:idea:
    Take your easter egg looking boat and run along. It will be your season again soon. :notam:
    You seem to pull the same punches.
    Do you have short term memory issues? You know it's one of the first signs that you have a problem. Don't end up like Lindsay... seek help

Jordy
    How cute, another nutswinger jumps in to stick up... :notam:
    Pot or Kettle:idea:
    Really? Show me where I've ever said anything I have is better than someone elses, or where I've called someone out because I think I'm better than they are. That can be your assignment for the year. Good luck.
    You seem to pull the same punches.
    You obviously can't differentiate me making a comment about the color scheme on your boat versus my shit is better than anything you have??? :idea:
    Do you have short term memory issues? You know it's one of the first signs that you have a problem. Don't end up like Lindsay... seek help
    I have no short term memory issues at all, or long term for that matter. Like I said, the challenge is there. Good luck.