Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

acatitude

justfloatn
    :sleeping: :sleeping: You're all a bunch of DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS; DUMBASSES, DIPSHITS & NUTSWINGERS....:sleeping:
    Hey, what, what, who.... oh WOW...
    Sorry guys I fell asleep and had a nightmare I was Jordy..

grads2112
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...de/popcorn.jpg
    Popcorn is nice and all but judging from his posts I think Lindsay...errr...Jordy prefers this for a snack.
    http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1...rbottletm7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
    Where did you go to school again Greggie???
    :
    I really don't like talking about it but if you must know, I went to UCSD for a little under a year before I had to drop out to come home and work 60 hours a week to support my mother that was ill and my younger brother. Never went back to finish.

Jordy
    Popcorn is nice and all but judging from his posts I think Lindsay...errr...Jordy prefers this for a snack.
    Judging from my posts what? That are more coherent and better thought out than most the bullshit that the self proclaimed "KING" puts out??? Sure did get me there Greg. :notam:
    I really don't like talking about it but if you must know, I went to UCSD for a little under a year before I had to drop out to come home and work 60 hours a week to support my mother that was ill and my younger brother. Never went back to finish.
    I really don't care where you went, and if you'll notice, I'm not the one making a point of bagging on anyone else's school. You're missing the point of the exercise here Greggie. Then again, I normally do have to break things down for you and the nutswinging posse so that you can understand it. :idea:

grads2112
    Judging from my posts what? :
    Someone that contradicts themselves as much as you do in your posts would have to be drinking.
    I really don't care where you went:
    then why did you ask?

Jordy
    Someone that contradicts themselves as much as you do in your posts would have to be drinking.
    Really? Show me where I've contradicted myself. I'm curious to see this one.
    then why did you ask?
    Because you made a few remarks about me and having gone to ASU. I just figured that you must have gone somewhere better. That is your thing right, one upping everyone and letting them know how much better your stuff is and you are. Must suck to be that insecure with your own existance that you have to put on a front and try to make yourself look better than everyone else. The ISL webcam is a prime example of "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" How old are you again Greg, almost 40??? Might be time to think about growing up.
    From what I hear you're pretty much a joke to people in your area, and especially to people out of your area. Guess there is no such thing as negative attention though and they're not really laughing at you, right??? :idea:

Jordy
    Now this is a drunk post:
    YOU DONT, HAVE TO SEE a shrink till you quiet worriung about the slid trakin out my teeth
    He was on a roll last night. That would be a safe bet that he was drinking. I've never put up a post like that. Love your theories though.

120 Inches
    Hey Jared, do you have room on your boat for Hookey Day? I'm looking to be a boat bitch for someone.
    John you can ride in my boat anytime dude. Sorry I missed that.

justfloatn
    John you can ride in my boat anytime dude. Sorry I missed that.
    You need to take John, Greg and Ken so I can keep up.