Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

AZJD
    What did I miss?

grads2112
    What did I miss?
    Nothing just more of Jordy's drunken ramblings. Can we get back to talking about Pastie Cove and the clean up.

Badburn
    OK, since you brought it up, I E-mailed the guy at the Sac bee. I was hoping he would join in, or take some interest in what were planning. He didn't. Just gave me the phone # for the busines office and said I could call them and pitch the story.
    So, I think we need a solid plan, a date, and some permission from the parks and rec. before I call them.
    Anyone else got any input?

120 Inches
    OK, since you brought it up, I E-mailed the guy at the Sac bee. I was hoping he would join in, or take some interest in what were planning. He didn't. Just gave me the phone # for the busines office and said I could call them and pitch the story.
    So, I think we need a solid plan, a date, and some permission from the parks and rec. before I call them.
    Anyone else got any input?
    Like I said no one gives a shit.

charitycase
    Like I said no one gives a shit.
    Until they close the lake.

120 Inches
    I was going to opt for historic plates, but I have a while to wait. Pretty impressed you can tell the year of a car based upon a 2' x 2' pic.

grads2112
    Until they close the lake.
    Exactly.

Jordy
    Nothing just more of Jordy's drunken ramblings. Can we get back to talking about Pastie Cove and the clean up.
    Again, where do you get the idea that I've ever been on a drunken anything when I call you out on any of your bullshit Greg? I've asked you repeatedly and you can't answer the question. I guess if it makes you feel better that you think I'm hammered and my posts still make more sense than the The King of the County Fair's, then whatever helps you sleep at night with your big Parkay looking crown that you wear to the lake.
    I know you're a little slow, but it's pretty sad when the best thing you can come up with for having your ass handed to you repeatedly is that I was drinking. If I were you, I'd go with another excuse there attention w hore.
    Cool, because that was the first year that the made the 745 so that's as old as you can go on that body style??? Wow, you're a clever one... :notam:
    All you guys are just such a joke and a waste of time. I guess you're all ok with whatever you have to flaunt to make you feel like people like you. Can't imagine going through life like that.
    I'm sure it's about time for one of you little puppets to suggest that I come up and find you in nor cal so we can fight, because that's what you smart people do... right? :idea:

120 Inches
    Again, where do you get the idea that I've ever been on a drunken anything when I call you out on any of your bullshit Greg? I've asked you repeatedly and you can't answer the question. I guess if it makes you feel better that you think I'm hammered and my posts still make more sense than the The King of the County Fair's, then whatever helps you sleep at night with your big Parkay looking crown that you wear to the lake.
    I know you're a little slow, but it's pretty sad when the best thing you can come up with for having your ass handed to you repeatedly is that I was drinking. If I were you, I'd go with another excuse there attention w hore.
    Cool, because that was the first year that the made the 745 so that's as old as you can go on that body style??? Wow, you're a clever one... :notam:
    All you guys are just such a joke and a waste of time. I guess you're all ok with whatever you have to flaunt to make you feel like people like you. Can't imagine going through life like that.
    I'm sure it's about time for one of you little puppets to suggest that I come up and find you in nor cal so we can fight, because that's what you smart people do... right? :idea:
    2002 or what!

John.
    I invited you up for drinks. Can't we all just get along?
    on a separate more related to this thread note, I agree with 120 that most could probably care less about us cleaning up Pastie Cove. With that thought, I could also really care less about touchy feel good things like this and would rather hug a tree on my way home from work than get an econo type car. Who cares about getting media attention. Does the Sacramento area really want to see our ugly mugs on TV anyways? I'd be more concerned about the media being more interested in the mess the roll bar boats have left than our cleaning it up. I'm all for cleaning up Pastie Cove for the feel good feeling knowing that for once we're doing an actually good thing. We rip through the canyons most weekends of the year causing great fun and plenty of echos from our motors, the least we can do is go out to our beloved Pastie Cove once a year and clean the place up. Again, I'm not one to organize because I do that too much at work and want a day off. I will definitely be there to help clean up and I like the end of month date noted earlier in this thread.
    By the way, if we cut up that old burnt out boat and haul it away, can I get the drive?