Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

YeLLowBoaT
    Or.........we could blame it on the roll bar boats
    which won't mean shit come time they close folsom lake to boating.

707dog
    Suprised Fish And Game Aint Stepped In And Said "the Low Water Is Killing Off Spawning Grounds For Some Kinda Fish Or Specie"...sure Hope We Get Alot Of Rain For Our Boating Ponds This Winter

Dribble
    I was jumping off those rocks in June.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...e/IMG_1450.jpg

grads2112
    I have a little zodiac with an outboard we could use to run up there. Also I know the sports guy from Sac bee. I wonder if he could get in hooked up with the right person? Hmmmm, ..............
    A club name or some sort of association of power boaters might be good too. Not too sure about "pastie cove racing team", LOL.
    I agree we need to have a club name and that the words "pastie cove" might not go over well as much as I'd like our racing team get some pub. Maybe we could call ourselves "Friends Ultimately Caring about Kayaking"

Jordy
    As Grads mentioned, there's enough out there to retire off of.
    That and a few more bullshit lawsuits and you'll never have to work again!!! :idea:

John.
    Hey Jordy, since you always seem so interested in what Greggie and John's Period are doing...how about you come up to Folsom and help clean up Pastie Cove with the NorCal group? We can all have a few drinks, get to know each other outside of this ***boat.com world and maybe make nice. There's a lot of trash to clean up on the lake and we could definitely use the help. Let me know.

120 Inches
    Jordy why dont you shut the hell up, tired of your mouth. Grads you and John out together in a little boat together is definitly a deliverence sceen. John you out at folsom picking up trash with a trash bag makes me ill knowing you have a boat with a skeleton holding a gun and fliping off everyone. Grow some balls before I kick you in yours. Jordy say something and I will kick you in yours too fagget.

Jordy
    Hey Jordy, since you always seem so interested in what Greggie and John's Period are doing...how about you come up to Folsom and help clean up Pastie Cove with the NorCal group? We can all have a few drinks, get to know each other outside of this ***boat.com world and maybe make nice. There's a lot of trash to clean up on the lake and we could definitely use the help. Let me know.
    Let me know when. I'm kind of backed up for the next few weekends, but beyond that, I'm pretty free. How far is Folsom from Napa as I'm working on another trip there as well.
    p.s. I'm really not that interested, other than the little internet grabass game you guys were playing in regards to the top secret lawsuit and stitching on the seats and ha ha ha. You two giggling like little high school bitches and then trying to make it disappear was enough to "interest" me... Especially with the gaggle of PM's that I was getting in regards to said secret lawsuit :idea:

Jordy
    Jordy why dont you shut the hell up, tired of your mouth. Grads you and John out together in a little boat together is definitly a deliverence sceen. John you out at folsom picking up trash with a trash bag makes me ill knowing you have a boat with a skeleton holding a gun and fliping off everyone. Grow some balls before I kick you in yours. Jordy say something and I will kick you in yours too fagget.
    And there you have it... Hook't on Fonix werk't for Ten Feet.
    It cracks me up how tough a keyboard makes people!!!

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Jordy I will bring cooler and truck to haul off garbage, And napa is only about 1 1/2 hours away. Party on bitches
    BIG JOE SSMF

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast