Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

squirt'nmyload
    I will be there date,time and place.
    around christmas time.....not sure exactly when yet.....you wiil be the first to know

Jordy
    Again!, pot meet kettle.
    Again, and I'm typing slow so that you might understand it... I'm not the one claiming to be tough, threatening people and calling them out. I prefer logic and intellect to make you guys look like the dipshits that you keep proving to be. The fact that your little covey has to resort to "show up and I'll give you the first shot" just shows that you can't hang in any kind of competition where intellect is a factor. I've never claimed to be a badass or any kind of tough guy when I'm sitting at the computer. Just not my gig. The more bullshit you type like that, the more of a jackass you appear to be. :notam:
    Bottom line, you don't know a focking thing about me and I'm certainly not going to tell you. :idea:

Jordy
    You and your fagget friend who ever he is.
    Hey STUPID, WTF is a "FAGGET?" :idea:

120 Inches
    Looks like squirtin load in Jordys ass

Jordy
    Yeah I am new but you have been running your mouth too long. I am the only one that will do anything about it. No midget here but if you want to meet I am ready any time. You and your fagget friend who ever he is.
    Apparently reading comprehension isn't a strong point with you. Figured that much... :notam:

Jordy
    Looks like you're trying to be funny and you still don't make any sense. It's like trying to have interaction with the smartest kid on the short bus... :idea:

120 Inches
    Again, and I'm typing slow so that you might understand it... I'm not the one claiming to be tough, threatening people and calling them out. I prefer logic and intellect to make you guys look like the dipshits that you keep proving to be. The fact that your little covey has to resort to "show up and I'll give you the first shot" just shows that you can't hang in any kind of competition where intellect is a factor. I've never claimed to be a badass or any kind of tough guy when I'm sitting at the computer. Just not my gig. The more bullshit you type like that, the more of a jackass you appear to be. :notam:
    Bottom line, you don't know a focking thing about me and I'm certainly not going to tell you. :idea:
    NERD

Jordy
    NERD
    Wow, you really showed me.... dipshit. :notam:

squirt'nmyload
    lmao

Jordy
    Hey 10 feet, I'm going to bed now so do your best to try and come up with something clever. You've bored me to the point that I feel dumber for having replied to anything you've posted and I've got a long day ahead of me. Let me know when your second brain cell kicks in and helps with the task. Until then, have a great time swinging on Greggie's nuts... :notam:

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast