Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

grads2112
    I prefer logic and intellect to make you guys look like the dipshits that you keep proving to be. :
    Yeah we can see your intellect...and from ASU?
    http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8607/gpa20002lo7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

120 Inches
    Hey 10 feet, I'm going to bed now so do your best to try and come up with something clever. You've bored me to the point that I feel dumber for having replied to anything you've posted and I've got a long day ahead of me. Let me know when your second brain cell kicks in and helps with the task. Until then, have a great time swinging on Greggie's nuts... :notam:
    Not swinging on any nuts. But that was kinda funny though. Fock you

Jordy
    Yeah we can see your intellect...and from ASU?
    Yeah, my real GPA wouldn't be funny. Again, I guess the irony was lost on you...
    They sell any men's shirts where you got this one???
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1191216300

120 Inches
    lmao
    Not done with you yet SHADOW

John.
    ill be in walnut creek in december...is that close??????
    Hey Squirt, I'll probably be in Walnut Creek in December. Matter of fact, I can make it happen. I have an office there and need to visit it more often anyways. Do you want to get together for drinks too so we can meet up, shake hands and know that we're both really good people? Lets just let the past be the past. Best to just put a face to the name and get along. Let me know.

120 Inches
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

grads2112
    Yeah, my real GPA wouldn't be funny. Again, I guess the irony was lost on you...
    They sell any men's shirts where you got this one???
    ]
    That just shows your desperation...lmao. And its still just ASU.

120 Inches
    Hey Squirt, I'll probably be in Walnut Creek in December. Matter of fact, I can make it happen. I have an office there and need to visit it more often anyways. Do you want to get together for drinks too so we can meet up, shake hands and know that we're both really good people? Lets just let the past be the past. Best to just put a face to the name and get along. Let me know.
    John Knuckle up do I need to punch you in your face to piss you off?

Jordy
    That just shows your desperation...lmao. And its still just ASU.
    My desperation??? I've got nothing to prove on here. You're the self-proclaimed king of the dipshits who is big on the look at me, look at me stuff... Hey pot... :idea:
    Oh, and that pic was one that YOU posted, not one that I tracked down on the internet. Who's desperate now???
    I couldn't give a shit less what anyone thinks about me who only knows me from the internet. :notam:
    And you're right, still just ASU, still just a piece of paper that really doesn't do anything for me in my current position. Where did you get your undergrad again Greggie??? :idea:

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast