Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Campbell 21' Twin Turbo

InKahntrol
    Hi G$,
    Just started advertising it, and to be honest I've got more than the asking price just in the running gear. This is truly a turn-key, ready to run, perfect muscle boat.
    Dan

phebus
    ttt

Schiada Time
    Dan- I can't believe you are letting her go. Why couldn't you have decided to sell a year and a half ago when I started restoring the Schiada? Good luck with the sale.
    travis

Bummer about the sale, I've always loved this boat....

G $
    Hi G$,
    Just started advertising it, and to be honest I've got more than the asking price just in the running gear. This is truly a turn-key, ready to run, perfect muscle boat.
    Dan
    Your boats really clean but me and my boys got no experience tuning motors with a turbo setup. What made you decide to go that route instead of carbs?

WishIknew
    Your boats really clean but me and my boys got no experience tuning motors with a turbo setup. What made you decide to go that route instead of carbs?
    NO CARBS????????Mite not run to well without these

InKahntrol
    G$ - Actually, I had no prior experience running turbos either. I went that way because I wanted a lot of reliable, quiet power. This system was actually already on a different Campbell, so all I had to do was get everything overhauled and go. The dyno shop did a little tuning, but I don't have to touch it now. Just turn the key and go.
    When you're cruising and not in boost (below about 2,500 rpm, most of the time when you're cruising the lake) it's just a low compression big-inch motor purring along. When it's making boost it still runs smooth as silk, but with more power. So, unlike a high-compression engine, which would be really loud and wears down parts quicker, this thing will run forever and is very quiet. It's pretty much the perfect combo if you want a turn-key boat that goes fast but don't want something loud that will make the cops hassle you. No tuning necessary.
    Trav - Ya, it's kind of a bummer that it has to go, but family comes first, ya know? I have no doubt that we'll get another boat soon, hopefully in the next year or so.

InKahntrol
    Bump. There might be a tiny bit of wiggle room in the price if someone's interested...

blackcloud75
    Seen this boat up close....................Phukking Gorgeous!!!!!!!!
    If I had to get rid of my 24.....I would scoop this up!!!!
    Dan....It was nice meeting you awhile a back
    Cory
    A guy here at work is interested email pics to blackcloud75@yahoo.com

Come on who's gettin the old girl? She a beauty!!!! If hadn't just bought a Donzi 22 Classic week before last for the same price I would be ALL OVER this one.
    Tt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast