Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake James 2007

FL Xfactor
    thanks everyone for very warm welcome from the lake james group.nice pics posted. sure glad we made the trip,well worth it. hope to go again next year.maybe some can make an event here in florida as well.please keep in touch.
    thanks again, martin

Warp Speed
    Martin,
    Great meeting you guy's. You got a sweet tx-20, but that cover for it you have is still killin' me!!!!
    WOW!!! :jawdrop:
    He is "The King"
    Wish you guy's could have came out Sunday. Weekends like that always go by way too quick!!!
    Stay in touch!!!
    Warp Speed

orange peel
    Had a great time on the lake and at the motel. Thanks for all the help from everyone with my boat, Its good to know you got friends to help ya when u need it.

2Sangers
    Awesome weekend. We all had a great time and appreciate the effort it takes to make outings like this work.
    Thanks for the pics. Any action shots?

ZFANTASYJETMAN
    Awesome weekend. We all had a great time and appreciate the effort it takes to make outings like this work.
    Thanks for the pics. Any action shots?
    HATS OFF TO MARKIST AND EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS ALWAYS A AWESOME WEEKEND , WE NEED TO DO THIS 2 TIMES A YR!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS STIRKEY 4 THE DIST.!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ABLE TO RUN SUNDAY THANKS 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U THE MAN!!!!

Liquid Invader
    It was nice to see the old bunch and meet the new ones. Thanks to the cook (Tim) and everyone else that helped. It was all good. I love to see all the hotrod boats (super nice stuff guys) Thanks for a great weekend.
    ceya next time

Lady Warhawk
    Looks like another awesome time was had. I know how much fun the James get together can be. Sorry we couldn't be there, but the baby shower took top priority. Glad everyone had a good time, and made it home safe.

tittyman
    You Southern boy's have some nice looking iron. Wish I had a large group of people like that in Northern Idaho..Lots of boaters up here but jets and v-drives are not that common. Would be nice to hang with a group like that on a regular basis..but you couldn't get me out of Idaho..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12