Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know of jobs in Paso Robles area???

Tons of Fun
    My wife and I just moved to Paso Robles and I do not have a job yet. We moved here because we have land up here and are going to build on it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!!
    Thanks!!!!!!

TheCarDudes
    What is your backround/experience?

Tons of Fun
    I worked in the Conejo Valley area in the construction field for 5 years and before that as a mortgage loan processor. I am very flexible (not physically) but in terms of career. I do very well with customer service / relations.

TheCarDudes
    I have a friend who owns a car dealership in San Luis Obispo. Usually some kind of opening available. Want me to make a call for you?

Tons of Fun
    That would be awesome. I worked in outside sales for a heavy equipmen co. for 2 years. You can email me at lakenlife@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!!!!

redneckgirl
    Welcome to the area!!! I am sure we will see you at lake naci!!!! Wave us down if you see us...we can chat of a lake soda Good luck on the job!!
    RNG

intense
    I have a friend who owns a car dealership in San Luis Obispo. Usually some kind of opening available. Want me to make a call for you?
    Which dealership?

INSman
    If you know anything about wine, you could have some fun and make some money at one of the many wineries, my favorite in that area being Tobin James.

TheCarDudes
    Which dealership?
    Coast BMW Nissan

Tons of Fun
    We are really looking forward to making things work up here in Paso. My wife and I were both born and raised in Newbury Park and this is quite a change for us. We really just wanted to slow down and get back to the basics. I am sure we will some some of you out on the lake. Look out for the Cole in the profile. Thats us!! Thanks again for the job leads. This is an awesome community of support!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast