Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Hot Spots ???

rrrr
    My wife and I are moving to Norman OK! This will be a VERY big change for us.......
    Just remember to speak slowly and enunciate your words carefully. The Okies aren't real bright but they're generally good folks.
    J/K!!!

taylormanss
    Go Longhorns !

XJBones
    Go Longhorns !
    Go Wildcats! :devil:
    Sorry, I had to after last weekend. At KSU we get so few opportunities to gloat.
    Bones

In2Deep
    congrats on the move. I grew up in Norman.
    Thunderbird will do, but make sure you tow and check out Arbuckle, Murray, Texoma, Sardis. In a smaller jet, just avoid the big holiday weekends on the bigger lakes...rough water.
    You're going to like it there. You will, however, need to become an instant Sooner fan.
    Speaking of which....Go Big Red. Texus $ux. Predicted outcome of this weekend's game:
    OU: 24
    TX: 10
    I2D

jetter
    Go Longhorns !
    Hey Taylormanss I thought you were a OSU fan?

jetter
    My wife and I are moving to Norman OK! This will be a VERY big change for us, since we both have spent our whole lives in North Dakota. We are both extremely excited to be starting a new life in OK. I just got into jet boats about 2 years ago. I am wondering where the "hot spots" would be around that area, I really need to find some places and peeps to hang out with. Any input welcome. Thanks,
    Nate
    Welcome to Oklahoma,there's alot of things to do around here in Tulsa and if you want to ride a dirt bike and go boating at the same lake go to Keystone lake

There are a lot of good lakes in OK. more in the Tulsa area than OKC(Norman). Thunderbird is close to Norman and lots of quick jet boats but muddy water and a small lake. Keystone on thursday nites is always worth the drive. I go to Skiatook on weekends since its close to me and the water is clear blue.

nater1823
    Sounds like a good time around O.K. :devil:

ak.hunter
    TX is only a hop & skip from OK. We plan on spending some time in Midland this summer. I've been told it's a pretty nice place.
    Somebody was tell you a tall tail? (tale)

jetter
    Hey okiedave next summer when you go to Skiatook let me know and we will meet up,I live in Owasso so I went there alot this last summer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast