Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Any Illinois River Jet Boaters?

sstjet
    I'm usually out on the same stretch of river every weekend in the summer as you Rc. Unless there is a special event somewhere.

"
    I worked with a gal at Zylstra Harley, that had a boyfriend that ran a jet, anybody you know?
    does not ring a bell, Whats her name? I work with one of the instructors from Zylstra, I'll find out who it is:idea:

Damn if I remember her name. That place had a revolving front door for employees. I bet they had out 600 W-2's the 1st of the year. She was a large girl at one time in her life, had Gastric Bypass surgery and her and boyfriend lived a mile or so from Zylstra.
    SSTJET, do you run up river from Dresden or down river? I once saw a couple people trying to launch a red jet that was protected by a island down river from Morris. If memory serves me correctly, they were launching from a grassy field near a home/cabin. This was about 6-7 wks ago.

sstjet
    I run on the Dresden side by Harbor side, the basin, and Kankakee river. Every once in a while I will go to Morris, but I launch at the Park.

P-Money
    If it's decent weather I'm gonna run it once more.
    When and where?

When and where?
    Looks like Saturday is the day weather wise, mid 80's partly cloudy. On the Fox river, north of St.Charles.

House boat just came out of the water yesterday, I've got a lot of work to do to the hull (blisters) and bottom paint. I might head up there though, and go to the HB on Sunday. What time, noonish?

I figure I'll be on the water by 11 am. Make your way up river toward the sandbar, I"ll be between the Dam and the sandbar.

condor tx 19
    [QUOTE=sleekcrafter;2824426]I figure I'll be on the water by 11 am. Make your way up river toward the sandbar, I"ll be between the Dam and the sandbar.[/QUOTE
    that narrows it down to the whole river! talked to my cousin today and hes heading up saturday at around noon. i should be off work by 1 and then im heading up too.

[QUOTE=sleekcrafter;2824426]I figure I'll be on the water by 11 am. Make your way up river toward the sandbar, I"ll be between the Dam and the sandbar.[/QUOTE
    that narrows it down to the whole river! talked to my cousin today and hes heading up saturday at around noon. i should be off work by 1 and then im heading up too.
    Ok sounds good, see you on Saturday. I head down from the north, about two miles north of the sandbar.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast