Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    I wanted to ask you how much that little plate on the motor helps out when you are trying to plane out. I found one at overtons for $129.99, it looks the same as your but it doesn't say DCB on it. lES, I never tried it without it. But Dave say's it will help the holeshot quite a bit. I think I need to try it with and without to see for for if it does work for sure. If you do want the trick polished DCB unit, if you call Dave im sure you can get one for about the same price for what he said they cost him. I personally think it looks better without one at all.

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    I wanted to ask you how much that little plate on the motor helps out when you are trying to plane out. I found one at overtons for $129.99, it looks the same as your but it doesn't say DCB on it. lES, I never tried it without it. But Dave say's it will help the holeshot quite a bit. I think I need to try it with and without to see for for if it does work for sure. If you do want the trick polished DCB unit, if you call Dave im sure you can get one for about the same price for what he said they cost him. I personally think it looks better without one at all. IT SHOULD DEFINETLY HELP THE HOLESHOT. SHOULDN'T FACTOR IN MUCH ON THE TOP END UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR MOTOR LOCATION LOW. BY THE WAY. I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE COWLING PAINT JOB. CALL ME AT 760-564-1697 SOMETIME.

ZSARGO
    TOBY,
    HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBY,
    HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    TOBY,
    HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink I DO WANT TO GET AN M5 WHEN THE NEW ONE COMES OUT. I CURRENTLY HAVE A 2000 540, SO I WILL KEEP THAT FOR MAYBE 3 MORE YEARS AND TRY TO FIND A NICE USED NEW MODEL M5. FUTURE SALE? I DO HAVE A FRIEND LOOKING FOR A 2001 M5. WANTS A SILVER ONE. HE HAS FOUND A FEW FOR AROUND 55K. LET ME KNOW IF YOU TAKE ONE IN CHEAP.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    TOBY,
    HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink I DO WANT TO GET AN M5 WHEN THE NEW ONE COMES OUT. I CURRENTLY HAVE A 2000 540, SO I WILL KEEP THAT FOR MAYBE 3 MORE YEARS AND TRY TO FIND A NICE USED NEW MODEL M5. FUTURE SALE? I DO HAVE A FRIEND LOOKING FOR A 2001 M5. WANTS A SILVER ONE. HE HAS FOUND A FEW FOR AROUND 55K. LET ME KNOW IF YOU TAKE ONE IN CHEAP. OK, my motor is almost all the way down, one hole from the top is showing. Where did LAkeland set you up? Tell your buddy I have a 2001 M5 the silver blue color with black leather. Have you ever seen the headliner in those....pretty pimp!

firehat
    hey Tobtek....do you think i can get in line to have my cowl painted??????? I need it by this weekend,what do you think? " RIGHT" Do i get a brother discount? I would like mine done in Rino linner so my kids wont crack the shit out of it on the ski pole,like the last one!!!!!!!!call me i am at station 5 2112 later

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910