Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

TOBTEK
    STV_Keith:
    Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2

Boatmaster
    Tobtek I have not sent the 22 home yet, the ski pylon was not installed at DCB so I have to do it up here. Plus I am still waiting for the 28Bravo from Dave. I will tell you what I think when I rin it later this week.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek I have not sent the 22 home yet, the ski pylon was not installed at DCB so I have to do it up here. Plus I am still waiting for the 28Bravo from Dave. I will tell you what I think when I rin it later this week. hey there Mr Boatmaster. yes, id like to hear how that 28 Bravo works. although I hear that MACH22 has the light layup, and about 500 pounds less stereo than I have. It should be much faster than mine. Does it have any time on the motor yet? Beacause my 300X wouldnt rally run for 4 hours. Alarms going off and power shuting down at 5-5500 rpm's. Im getting apx 7000 now.
    BTW: did he get his cowl painted? I have finally got a new booth lined up and im going to start painting cowls again. Would love to help out......tobtek

Boatmaster
    Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!!

ZSARGO
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!! hey drew,
    did you and brian go out in the mach 22 this weekend? if so, what did he think?

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!! yooo Boatmaster....did you ever see the cowl on my Lavey? It was SWEET. I copied your 21 daytona's almost to a "T". I saw it when it forsale at DCB in their showroom. But the checkers were a anthercite glitter insted of black. Id love to paint you up! Im trying to swing the BBSP but it doesnt look good at this point. I just put in for the two weeks I'll be gone in OCT for our honeymoon. But im trying man, im trying! Have they started your new interior yet?

ZSARGO
    THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know

XFactor
    Toby,
    You paint???? I'm a regional manager for a paint manufacturer. What do you currently use? Where do you buy your products? I can hook you up!!!! I saw your boat at DCB before delivery. They did a killer job on the stereo. The amp board was nice. They are doing the same with my boat. Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat.

Boatmaster
    Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast